hatfield Messages 484 Messages DRZ-Hatfield Dec 22, 2011 #1 I can offer modern muscle ticket and any of the tickets from the current seasonals
Jubby Premium Messages 1,532 Maine Messages jubbyboi617 Dec 22, 2011 #2 I'll do either if you can trade the FT-86 Concept II '11. I can trade tonight.
Clytius Messages 1,725 Canada Dec 22, 2011 #3 Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 0/0/0 for ticket 19? I have also got the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version)
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 0/0/0 for ticket 19? I have also got the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version)
hatfield Messages 484 Messages DRZ-Hatfield Dec 22, 2011 #4 Clytius Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 0/0/0 for ticket 19? I have also got the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) Click to expand... Could I have the 370Z for the 19 ticket? The other tickets available are 2,3,13,18,20. Want one of them for the FX45? Jubby I'll do either if you can trade the FT-86 Concept II '11. I can trade tonight. Click to expand... Sorry I'm only trading the level and modern muscle tickets Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
Clytius Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 0/0/0 for ticket 19? I have also got the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) Click to expand... Could I have the 370Z for the 19 ticket? The other tickets available are 2,3,13,18,20. Want one of them for the FX45? Jubby I'll do either if you can trade the FT-86 Concept II '11. I can trade tonight. Click to expand... Sorry I'm only trading the level and modern muscle tickets
kennylmao Messages 3,871 Chad Messages kennylmao Dec 22, 2011 #5 I have the Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 but it's not 0/0/0. Bought it from the UCD so it has miles. Interested? hatfield Sorry I'm only trading the level and modern muscle tickets Click to expand... Nevermind... Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
I have the Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 but it's not 0/0/0. Bought it from the UCD so it has miles. Interested? hatfield Sorry I'm only trading the level and modern muscle tickets Click to expand... Nevermind...
hatfield Messages 484 Messages DRZ-Hatfield Dec 22, 2011 #6 I don't mind if they are not 0/0/0 just interested in having them
hatfield Messages 484 Messages DRZ-Hatfield Dec 22, 2011 #8 Clytius A 3 ticket for the Infinti FX45? Click to expand... sure I PM'd you my details so we can trade both cars for a 3 & 19 ticket Thanks
Clytius A 3 ticket for the Infinti FX45? Click to expand... sure I PM'd you my details so we can trade both cars for a 3 & 19 ticket Thanks
hatfield Messages 484 Messages DRZ-Hatfield Jan 3, 2012 #9 Can anyone offer an FX45 for any of the following tickets: modern muscle 2,3,13,18,20,23