Initial D songs

• Thread starter mwoodski
  • 27 comments
United States
Connecticut.
mwoodski
mwoodski
wut is your fav. sons, and wut part of the show is gamble rumble on?

Gamble Rumble
Civic Race

I love all the songs from Initial D except Maybe Tonight.
Gamble Rumble is the opening song to the Initial D Movie (3rd Stage)
Civic Race (Lonely Love) is played when Takumi Drives the Stock 85 at the end of ep 10.

Running In the 90's - Initial D 1st Stage - during 1st "official" battle with yellow RX-7 FD3S (Keisuke Takahashi)
Burning Up for You - Initial D 1st Stage - during battle with R32 (Takeshi Nakazato) right after the Takumi catches up with a 100 km turn
Night of Fire - Initial D 1st Stage - during rain battle with S14 Q's (Kenta Nakamura)
Black Out - Initial D 1st Stage - during battle at Akina with white FC3S (Ryousuke Takahashi)
Grand Prix - Initial D 2nd Stage - during last battle at the windy road with 86 Levin (Wataru Akiyama)
Crazy for love - Initial D 3rd Stage: The Movie - during battle at Irohazaka with blue MR2 G-Limited (Kai Kogashiwa)
Emotional Fire - Initial D Battle Stage - during battle at Usui with blue Sil-Eighty (Mako & Sayuki)
Express Love - Initial D Battle Stage - during battle at Irohazaka with blue MR2 G-Limited (Kai Kogashiwa)

alot of favorites huh?

hmmmm, i like almost all the songs. but the ones i listen to most are Grand Prix, Get Ready for Loving, Take Me Baby,...........cant really rmember off the top of my head.

stay
heartbeat
golden age
express love
beat of the rising sun
burning desire
gimme the night
speed lover

all my favs :)

None of you listed "Back on the Rocks". I have only seen like the first 7 or so episodes, but i heard back on the rocks in a video for the initial d game for ps2.

Speed Lover
Black out
Cool Vibrations
Gamble Rumble
Heartbeat
Night of Fire
Space Boy
Speedy Speed Boy

All of the initial D songs are really catchy, I bet I prolly don't have all my favs here but they all keep me entertained while playing it, driving or playing gt3:lol:

-Take Me Higher (played after Takumi beats Ryousuke at the end of Stage 1)

-Remember Me (played when we first see Takumi driving with the cup of water)

-Rage Your Dream

-Kimi Ga Iru (that slow ending song, starts with acoustic guitar)

-Gamble Rumble

-Strike On (played when Takumi is rushing to save Mogi from Miki)

wait nm...i'm an idiot
i keep thinking in terms of Battle stage....dumb me
strike on IS the song taht's played during snow battle

Back