Initial E

  • Thread starter Thread starter Droptop_Chick
  • 13 comments
  • 874 views
Messages
760
United States
PURGATORY
Messages
xlNightMinxlx
Drift your Estima (Previa) with the whole family... :lol: ;)

PandaEstima1.bmp
PandaEstima2.bmp
PandaEstima3.bmp
 
Some people take it too far :lol:

Although I quite like this theme:

100404aa20050305P01.jpg
 
Either RWD or AWD depending on trim level.

I've seen afew drift cop cars, always a crowd pleaser. D1GP back in Feb. @ California Speedway they were using California Highway Patrol Z28's. There was a show built WRX police car too.
 
There MR I think? Atleast thats what I heard :)
 
All of them were Mid-Engine, but the drivetrainw as determined by the trim level. AWD being only on All-TRAC (werd like a Celica GT4) models.
 
Haha we beat the hell out of my buddies Previa at a dirtbiking place. Donuts in the dirt have never been so comfortable!
 
Taurine
Some people take it too far :lol:

Although I quite like this theme:

100404aa20050305P01.jpg
That's pretty cool.
Uh, what is it? R30 Skyline? Bluebird?
 
I bet that Previa would so own a Corolla.
 
Like slidesquad#1 said its a Laurel, they have RB20's.
 
Back