Insane Stunt Bonuses

• Thread starter Concept
  • 32 comments

Concept

(Banned)
What is the most amount of money you have racked up doing a stunt bonus? I am not sure about mine and I know it is not much. I have not tried I just did it by accident. I think it was $625. I know I will be beat...I will have better bonuses when I try though.

I got $10000 just for making a jump to the left of the 1st Japanese chick on staunton island, just take the banshee in the car park and follow the road left. It looks crazy, S...L...O...W...M...O :eek:
Have fun with that one!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jon

you sure that that isnt for a unique insane stunt bonus? If it was in slowmotion than it was... and you always get loads of money for finding places to do unique insane stunts. anyhoo... happy flying :)

Well if you go off any ramp and enough speed your game turns into slow-motion and it looks awesome! I have never gotten past $1000 dollars though. :(

Ok I have finally pulled off something that was more than $625! I pulled of a TRIPLE insane stunt bonus by flying like crazy over the bridge back to portland and I hit the railing and was sent into backflip after backflip! After I landed (and let me tell you I landed straight on all four) I got a TRIPLE INSANE STUNT BONUS worth like $12,000! :eek:

Saleen Man- where exactly is that in Staunton Island? I do not know about it.......:confused:

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Ok I have finally pulled off something that was more than $625! I pulled of a TRIPLE insane stunt bonus by flying like crazy over the bridge back to portland and I hit the railing and was sent into backflip after backflip! After I landed (and let me tell you I landed straight on all four) I got a TRIPLE INSANE STUNT BONUS worth like $12,000! :eek:

Saleen Man- where exactly is that in Staunton Island? I do not know about it.......:confused:

:eek: :eek: Wow...... the best I've done is about $700. I forget what the stunt was. I'd have to check.

Originally posted by vat_man
I got $10k for the jump onto the elevated train tracks at Portland in the fire truck.

:eek: :eek: Wow. This sucks. Everyone else is getting these big scores and I'm not. Maybe I am not doing it good. :confused:

A friend told me about that..and I havent been able to do it yet... my best is still the perfect double insane stunt bonus :rolleyes:

:eek: That's a crazy stunt bonus!! :eek:
I do not own this game, have only played it at friends house, so I don't know the names of any areas or anything:confused: Anyway, it's on a bridge, I don't know which one. There is nothing in between the two sides of the bridge like the other one. But, about 3/4 down the bridge, there is a little place you can drive onto the middle of the bridge, and then you get lots of speed, and enjoy;) I don't know If I explained it too well, so just ask and I'll try to explain better:)

Here's some info I've noticed that may clear up some confusion. There are two kinds of stunt bonuses:

1) Insane Stunts - These can be done almost anywhere. After you do a jump/spin/crash you get white text at the bottom of the screen with your stunt stats and cash bonus amount (usually under $1000). These can be done as often as you want.

2) Unique Stunts - There are only 20 of these in the game, you must go off a specific jump and clear a certain object or distance. These are the only jumps that go into slow-motion. The cash bonus for these goes up by $5000 for each jump you've done. (Your first US gets $5000, your second gets $10000... Your 20th? $100000 and a bonus for finding them all.) You get an IS bonus for these too, but you only get a US bonus the first time you do it right. The US bonus appears in orange text in the middle of the screen, and your US Jump stats go up as you do them.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you've got any Q's... and have fun! :)

Originally posted by Saleen Man

:eek: That's a crazy stunt bonus!! :eek:
I do not own this game, have only played it at friends house, so I don't know the names of any areas or anything:confused: Anyway, it's on a bridge, I don't know which one. There is nothing in between the two sides of the bridge like the other one. But, about 3/4 down the bridge, there is a little place you can drive onto the middle of the bridge, and then you get lots of speed, and enjoy;) I don't know If I explained it too well, so just ask and I'll try to explain better:)

I do know what you are talking about! I have always told myself that I would explore that but I always keep driving! Thank you for reminding me Saleen! :cool:

I do know what you are talking about! I have always told myself that I would explore that but I always keep driving! Thank you for reminding me Saleen! :cool:

Where is he talking about????

Originally posted by danpollard
just a jump in the middle of the double carriageway coming diagonally down Staunton. You know it?

Oh the callahan bridge I thought he was talking about a different one, hmmmm...... I'm confused or maybe I'm just dumb. :( :confused:

no not the callahan bridge. If you go to the north east of the island then head south. You will find a bridge with two sides seperated by a gap whoich drops to water. About half way up you can get onto the middle and keep driving and at the end theres a jump

no not the callahan bridge. If you go to the north east of the island then head south. You will find a bridge with two sides seperated by a gap whoich drops to water. About half way up you can get onto the middle and keep driving and at the end theres a jump

You mean the one to Shoreside Vale?

Man I am dumb.

i would correct you again, because i didnt think it was in an arch - but im not sure. j/k man :D

Theres a little arch style bridge, and then a long one afterwards, and if its that jump then I've already done it, man not only am I dumb but a timewaster aswell. Sorry!!!

Originally posted by Brian P

Theres a little arch style bridge, and then a long one afterwards, and if its that jump then I've already done it, man not only am I dumb but a timewaster aswell. Sorry!!!

oh you mean the arch going across the road (footbridge-ish).

Join the dumb club Dan! :D :rolleyes:

Today I got a insane stunt bonus of $3302. I was at the bottom of the dam in Shoreside view in a Cheetah and I seen this ramp so I thought I would go for it. Anyways I hit on the side a little and did a triple flip and got a triple stunt bonus. I tried it again but I can only get it to jump forward now.

Originally posted by Brian P
Today I got a insane stunt bonus of $3302. I was at the bottom of the dam in Shoreside view in a Cheetah and I seen this ramp so I thought I would go for it. Anyways I hit on the side a little and did a triple flip and got a triple stunt bonus. I tried it again but I can only get it to jump forward now.

thanx. and i got the ice cream van!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back