Insane Stunt Bonuses

• Thread starter Concept
  • 32 comments
Originally posted by Brian P

Hey well done, where did you get it??

well, having just done a fire mission and literally watch one blow up in front of me as a cop jammed me to a wall (with strange force for a cop car?????) i was slightly pissed, so i reloaded my game in the small hope it would come again. It did, but it a different place. Annoyingly enough, i just delivered it and one passed me in portland. Then doing some cop missions in Staunton Is. i had to chase one, and then today, in Shoreside by the posh houses, no less than 3 more passed me. Why does it do that? :mad:

I know it would tend to do it if i was in one (like it always repeats the car you are in) but i was in a Banshee!

Oh yeah, im getting closer. Ive now had a perfect double stunt bonus. :D

managed to pull off a triple insane stunt bonus once, in the yardie lobo in Staunton island. On that split road that leads of the bridge from Portland there are these little garden type things around the pavement. hit them at speed and i got 9 metres of air, and a couple of backflips. 20k i got for it too.

Originally posted by Exccidium
managed to pull off a triple insane stunt bonus once, in the yardie lobo in Staunton island. On that split road that leads of the bridge from Portland there are these little garden type things around the pavement. hit them at speed and i got 9 metres of air, and a couple of backflips. 20k i got for it too.

Damn that is sweet. I need to start doing stunts again. Time to get some money. :D

Latest Posts

Back