• 10 comments

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
Any Playdead fans out there? I absolutely loved LIMBO, but have only just got around to downloading the demo of their second game called INSIDE, & was immediately hooked. I'm going to be buying it very soon.

:)

INSIDE was a good game, but I don't think it was as ground breaking as Limbo was. Limbo had creative black and white graphics, a weird environment, creepy creatures, and challenging puzzles. The overall package was unique. INSIDE had the creepy factor and puzzles, but it (to me) didn't capture the same feelings as Limbo did.

Enjoy it, though! You may feel differently. Without comparing it to Limbo, it was a good experience.

Well, I finally got round to buying it, & it only took me 2 years! :lol: I have to say that it's the single most freaky experience I've ever had in gaming.

I remember picking this game up when it was free on Games with Gold; reached the halfway point of the story and never got round to finishing it. At first, the puzzles were fun to solve but the game was a bit too mute to keep me interested.

At first, the puzzles were fun to solve but the game was a bit too mute to keep me interested.

I love the minimalist design, & simply adore games with no HUD: it really draws me into the world. It's why I loved ICO & Silent Hill 2 on PS2.

VBR
I love the minimalist design, & simply adore games with no HUD: it really draws me into the world. It's why I loved ICO & Silent Hill 2 on PS2.
Limbo was genius with the way it just threw you straight into the game with zero info about absolutely anything.

Limbo was genius with the way it just threw you straight into the game with zero info about absolutely anything.

Oh yes, absolutely. And, it's the same ddeal with INSIDE: there is no explanation on how to use the controls. However, it's so intuitive it becomes self evident.

Back