Insufficent free space error

• Thread starter Toms
  • 109 comments
Has nothing to do with save files, my Hd crashed out this weekend so I bought a new 500g drive did the install ect and still got the error message. It has to do with a bug in 2.0...If you DO NOT hard instill the game on start up, you know it says something like 8gs needed ect?? Anyway no matter what I did I still got the 32m error until I did not do the install to the Hd at start up..Works perfect now...They need to fix that bug...Another in the line of stuff they keep screwing up...Battlefield 3 next week, so long GT5 for awhile...

this bug as been around sense the beginning, hitting people at different patches and different times

Edit: oh yes waiting on BF3 lol

i srewed around a bit and finaly i got it fixed did take me over 5 houres but i can play again had to delete the game software not the savegame and did instal it again after houres of updating i got it finaly back an first thing i did was a blasting lap around the ring in my caterham damn the new interieur looks a lot better now on standard cars guys thanks for your advises and help hope to see ya on the track once greetz Ger-Man-89

i srewed around a bit and finaly i got it fixed did take me over 5 houres but i can play again had to delete the game software not the savegame and did instal it again after houres of updating i got it finaly back an first thing i did was a blasting lap around the ring in my caterham damn the new interieur looks a lot better now on standard cars guys thanks for your advises and help hope to see ya on the track once greetz Ger-Man-89

are you playing with the same saved file?

ok good luck i hope 4 ya you can fix it
i put up the steps for you 1: delete your gt5 software ( not the savegame) 2: instal it like its the first time you play it 3: start gt5 up WITHOUT internet connection 4: instal the extra data in de option menu 5: then shut GT5 down and start it up again with internet connection and do the updates............. this is what i did and it worked i realy hope it'll work for u 2

ok good luck i hope 4 ya you can fix it
i put up the steps for you 1: delete your gt5 software ( not the savegame) 2: instal it like its the first time you play it 3: start gt5 up WITHOUT internet connection 4: instal the extra data in de option menu 5: then shut GT5 down and start it up again with internet connection and do the updates............. this is what i did and it worked i realy hope it'll work for u 2

Thank you man, i appreciate that, I have tried this several times before, but maybe something has changed. I dont know. I will post back here though with results.

Thank you man, i appreciate that, I have tried this several times before, but maybe something has changed. I dont know. I will post back here though with results.

One thing, when you say install the extra data in option menu, are you talking about the 8GB of data for faster loading?

i did loose my pictures and saved replays..... and my garage is kind of slow with loading cars and settings...........the rest is still the way it was

hehehe yea the updates i know its a real pain in the ass ;P but once its done i hope it works again at least in my case it did so

yeah, im not to hopeful on it, only because so many of us have tried this already. but i have not tried with 2.0

yeah man, that really is bad. there is nothing that i know of that will bring that back, unless you have it uploaded on a back up or on PSN. i was getting ready to finally buy the Formula GT car i waited on forever, the Blue and white. then my save file was corrupted. I know that car is long gone by now. However i would be so grateful if i can use my save file again.

Can someone help me out with getting a Lotus Carlton (lotus Omega, Opel Carlton) i've bin lookin 4 ever and still it has'nt shown up in the dealership my PSN name is Ger-Man-89

Well i tried again, and still same thing. insufficient space crap

OOOHW MEN that must be so damn frustrating...how do you menage to keep your head cool i had to deal with this **** only for 1 weekend and was about to give my ps3 a special ride of its own..... it already made a nice slide trough my livingroom lol....but the same problem every single time over and over again men respect that your ps3 is still alive if it was mine i already had to put it 3feet below the ground

OOOHW MEN that must be so damn frustrating...how do you menage to keep your head cool i had to deal with this **** only for 1 weekend and was about to give my ps3 a special ride of its own..... it already made a nice slide trough my livingroom lol....but the same problem every single time over and over again men respect that your ps3 is still alive if it was mine i already had to put it 3feet below the ground

well what is bad, is that i would have rather my PS3 break than lose this data. i know that sounds bad. but the time and work in this damn game. its not replaceable, been this way sense1.09 patch

Im so freaken close to giving up

try it this way maybe... put your savegame on a usb stick... delete it from your ps3 system... start all over with gt5 just to see if it will work this way....if so put the savegame back on youre ps3 and try it again..... thats the last idea that i have im not realy a computer technition

try it this way maybe... put your savegame on a usb stick... delete it from your ps3 system... start all over with gt5 just to see if it will work this way....if so put the savegame back on youre ps3 and try it again..... thats the last idea that i have im not realy a computer technition

i have tried, restoring the hole system,
used a usb
used PSN
used everything that i have read or could find. talked with Sony several times.
Now im not sure why some is fixed and others are not. that makes no sense to me. because its the same problem. Forza is starting to look good to me. and im not a 360 fan at all.

used a usb
used PSN
Now im not sure why some is fixed and others are not. that makes no sense to me. because its the same problem. Forza is starting to look good to me. and im not a 360 fan at all.

F U C K 360&Forza i was at the same point and then i got it fixed was even thinkin about to get the wii with mario kart whahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha f-ing computer probs :ouch:

used a usb
used PSN

Enjoy it! We don't need more people saying this.

Enjoy it! We don't need more people saying this.

you have no idea what the hell some of us go through its a real pain in the ass when you do everything by the book en the book then screwes you over its the second time some like this happens to me and there are a lot more players with this prob so please respect our stress and stupid comments about GT5 Forza and Mario kart lol

Back