Integra CUP - Fuji 550pp - xx:05 / :35

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 401 comments
Matched at 22:05 and 20:20; ended up in a race full of morons both times. Ridiculous driving going on. :grumpy: Here's hoping some good racers are around for 22:35!

Dam it, just missed 35. I'll be in at 50 though!
1 more moron for you to contend with. 👍

EDIT - Just had a race with 10 integras. Was fun, even though I took out Kemp and spent the rest of the race at the back. Sorry kempy!

EDIT - What tyres are you guys using?

Last edited:
EDIT - What tyres are you guys using?

A lot of people seem to go for a rear Sports tyre, and Racing front. I've tried both, and I'm faster & more consistent with R2 front, R1 rear. I'm trying out varying weight/power to see what is good.

Horrible, that's the right word to define racing tonight. There was people pushing, hitting, driving on the carpet and the grass, cutting corners... a complete disaster, I started 7 races and I finished 5 parked in boxes... right now I'm very frustrated
9hv2c4.gif

PS: Why my starting position is always at back of the grill?

Horrible, that's the right word to define racing tonight. There was people pushing, hitting, driving on the carpet and the grass, cutting corners... a complete disaster, I started 7 races and I finished 5 parked in boxes... right now I'm very frustrated
9hv2c4.gif

PS: Why my starting position is always at back of the grill?

Hello LizMcQueen.

Firstly, I must agree that the racing tonight did have many bad moments with bad racers. There's one German guy in particular who is really taking the :grumpy: .

You mentioned "pushing"; there was one moment when I did push you on the main straight. This was intentional. Sometimes it is faster for both drivers, rather than the car behind pulling out to pass, and both cars being hit by the drag. (I'm not sure if this is against GTP rules; if it is, someone scold me!)

I don't know how the grid-order is decided. It's probably based on connection quality, or maybe just random. Although starting at the back seems bad, it's pretty stressful sometimes at Fuji to be the first person arriving at turn 1 (and introduce that German guy into the equation...).

When you can do a race only with clean racers who you're familiar with, it's very enjoyable. Last night I was doing Fuji races with 3 other people who I'm very familiar with from other racing simulations, and it was great fun!

Last edited:
I loved racing tonight! Was highly well driven, close and fast:)! A few rushing in but it happens sometimes in the heat of the moment, because i know its not on porpuse:tup:! The only problem was the retard, hiting everyone, but i took good care of him:sly:( like many others did aswell)! The whole GT comunity knows him well... Siegmund...:crazy:! Besides that was great fun as always AND i can say (in my opinion) this event is one of the best ever :cheers:! Special thanks to my new G25 :D:lol:!

I ll try and join today even though my set up I thing its not the best and I am way back at this race.best time i've manage so far at free trial 1:50:800:rolleyes:

Hello LizMcQueen.
You mentioned "pushing"; there was one moment when I did push you on the main straight. This was intentional. Sometimes it is faster for both drivers, rather than the car behind pulling out to pass, and both cars being hit by the drag. (I'm not sure if this is against GTP rules; if it is, someone scold me!)

"bump-drafting" sometimes arises as a touchy subject within the GTP community, I remember a thread a few months ago where the subject was discussed to death, and with great controversy. Basically it takes two consenting adults to tango ;) , and the two should be familiar enough with each other to know that there's no malice involved.

It can be a bit rough out there but it didn't stop me from having fun. I'm still a bit rusty at the moment so will be back on tonight doing my best to win a race.

Hello LizMcQueen.

Well, push (bump-drafting) to give more speed another driver is acceptable if for example you didn't want to lose the slipstream, but I refer especially to suicidal overtaking, there are people who thinks "let me overtake or **** you, I'll push you out the track".
If any racer who last night hit me read this, please, pay attention at 4:25...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3F_0EYVRPU
that's a correct overtaking.
Tonight I hope to have good races
2cf48rq.gif

in at 20 for some laps....

Glad your racing here too Rudi:tup:! Hope you get some good races, but probably its to early because most of the guys start around dinner time (after 19/20:00 GMT straight to midnight:D)! Hope to race you later:)!

Well, I missed everyone again last night but did get in a bunch of races, that Integra is a blast...... 👍

Thanks to all the guys that Ive raced today.
but special thanks to Rudi for the 2 races we had head head.
its honor (at least for me)to race with players like Rudi.
and sorry mate if i slow u down especially at the first race.
I am trying to be competitive but clean:)
and thanks to Rudi new best lap for me 1:49:8xx with slp of course:tup:
Ill try to join again later

I am using R1-S3.
but general my setup its not the best or i can't drive it properly.
my best time until now is 1:50:5xx at race while leading but thats the down limit for me.

1'50.5ish is about all I run on R1/S3 as well.

Had a 3way race just now with GTP_Kakumaki and WGP_Lecko89 [sp?] and all three of us ran 9'19 total. First time I have been under 9'20 so thanks to them. I would have stayed for more but matching decided to be unhelpful.

1'50.453 free run on R1/S2 but I can't race that unless I work on it some more.

Thanks to you clacksman, very fast race 👍

I had a lot of fun with you and WGP_Leko89, I use a tune from the Blitz Hendrix Garage, tyres R2/S3.

I also remember that I met GTP_Marooned, quick in an orange Focus ST 👍

After a couple DC at HSR i thought let's give this one a go. I was IN the first time :) with some of the formiliar tag drivers :) But got PUNTED in Coca Cola and 100R in lap one. By a spanish guy in a blue Integra, who else :grumpy: Sorry Liz no offence. Had an awfull night of racing thanks to PD and the spanish guy

Have fun

After a couple DC at HSR i thought let's give this one a go. I was IN the first time :) with some of the formiliar tag drivers :) But got PUNTED in Coca Cola and 100R in lap one. By a spanish guy in a blue Integra, who else :grumpy: Sorry Liz no offence. Had an awfull night of racing thanks to PD and the spanish guy

Have fun

Punters will be punters mate whatever u say to them whatever u make to them.just avoid them.

i had a lot of great races today.
thanks to Horde,Mirial,Chris,Wgp_lelek,
and everyone else i forgot.
and i also set my best overal 9:16:333 :)while i had i blast with Wgp_lelek28

Have fun

Why?

One thing, I think the difference between R1/S2 and R1/S3 is invaluable, right?
Yesterday I tried S1 tires rear, I know, is not the best choice, but if you are a good racer and you can control the car especially on 100R (too much oversteer), you will be invincible on finish straight.
See you on Fuji
ng3n5y.gif

Punters will be punters mate whatever u say to them whatever u make to them.just avoid them.

i had a lot of great races today.
thanks to Horde,Mirial,Chris,Wgp_lelek,
and everyone else i forgot.
and i also set my best overal 9:16:333 :)while i had i blast with Wgp_lelek28

Thanks OCT262:)! Was fun but Mirial did blocked me a bit... so you pulled away:indiff:! Hope our next race can be even closer:tup::)!

I tried out R1/S3 tyres. Not the best idea; was my 1st proper race of the day and very cold hands. I managed to over-correct oversteer in turn-2, run wide on the right run-off area, and make the bad decision to get back on track immediately to avoid the penalty, unfortunately straight in front of GTP_Alexei who couldn't avoid hitting me - sorry about that!

I went to R1/R1 tyres and could do the same times (only around low 1'51). Much more comfortable to attack corners with grippy rear. Maybe I'll put in a bit of practice with S3 rear.

I know man but i saw a short glim of the grid position and saw only tag drivers (i thought). And didn't excpect this bonehead.

Your from spain aswell. So you could have found it offences. But that's not the case.

Today ive raced with a lot of france guys who where really fast and clean(and not even one tag player)👍
Also thanks GTP_twistybits for the great race we had.really fast:tup:
I also set my best personal 1:50:394 and also my best overal without
any draft(leading all the race) 9:17:854.
I thing that ive reach my limit.
i dont have any 💡 how to get lower:odd:

Back