Integra CUP - Fuji 550pp - xx:05 / :35

• Thread starter Horde_R35
  • 401 comments
I've had some great races tonight and yesterday, with full grids a lot of the time đź‘Ť. Thanks to alexi, kakumaki, twistybits, rudiraser and many others for some clean, close races. :cheers:

Mine doesn't show the total race time at the end :grumpy: (as im assuming everyone elses does?) but adding up my lap times i did a low 9:14, and best lap time of 1'49.913 in clean air.

I'll be on tomorrow night, see you guys on track.

Mine doesn't show the total race time at the end :grumpy: (as im assuming everyone elses does?) .

To see full race times get an HD TV to play on, or maybe just a better wire to connect your PS3 to your current HDTV.

i remember now. you must change the PS3 display setting from 4:3 to 16:9, then you will see the total race time. :)

Your from spain aswell. So you could have found it offences. But that's not the case.

and american too
2q0q58w.gif
don't worry about that.
By the way, I think last night I got the record...
5d9v11.gif
five races in the middle of the track as spectator and other as if I was in an helicopter flying over the track
9hv2c4.gif

and american too
2q0q58w.gif
don't worry about that.
By the way, I think last night I got the record...
5d9v11.gif
five races in the middle of the track as spectator and other as if I was in an helicopter flying over the track
9hv2c4.gif

That explains alot. When your racing, the american part of you is racing :)

Connection on Fuji was horrible last night indeed. I switched to HSR with a couple of guys and that turned ou to be a great night of racing đź‘Ť

Thanks everyone for the today races.
A lot of Kor guys,GTP_jh001 and many more.clean and fast each of them:tup:
And not even one failure connect:)
Rudi Racer:Again great driving mate:tup:
This time i didnt slow you much:nervous:

And me, I think I'm getting roughly around a 75% fail of one type or another every time I join, be it failing to connect, or completely freezing up :grumpy:

Going to attempt joining later this evening, hope to see you guys on the track.

Nice videos Rudi, and cool commentary too! Offline was a bit too aggressive!

Offline was indeed a little two aggresive.Thats why i gave the Oldnail some little kisses:)sorry mate.

Great videos again Rudi:tup:

I think i have the most beautiful car in this competition:D

Offline was indeed a little two aggresive.Thats why i gave the Oldnail some little kisses:)sorry mate.

Great videos again Rudi:tup:

I think i have the most beautiful car in this competition:D

No worries, it is Valentine's day after all!

Back