[Interest Check] GTE ChampionshipPS4 

United States
United States
RoadRageDudez
Hello everyone, since I'm anticipated to have PCARS 2 arrive soon in my mailbox, I'll post an interest check for those wanting to run a GTE Championship with a practice session, qualifying session, and races either 1 - 2 hours.

All GTE cars will be used, and if interest is positive, I will go on to make rules, spotter guide, and even a team championship logo.

Just leave a comment below sayikg your interested in running.

Edit: The forum will be updated soon to accommodate the thread to soon become the official Global GTE Championship.

Global GTE Championship (PROVISIONAL):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15wD_OxQg_llU4-CtnuLWscyMolQ2SUWiKxaE0orFDpo

Interested Drivers:
@Nick_h
@MrWaflz55
@Anomalistics
@jod08
@GDFIRE
@SK8RBOI
@Ginger yido
@Spooky Wooky (spOOky-wOOky- on PSN)
@WanganGhost
@Ghaek
@Cafferz
@RPG_4ME
@Davecar10
@Khems17
@ROBQT
@twodogsgolden
@Constructr
@Mannskee
@Paulo Lima

Last edited:
If I can lap as fast as wheel users and the races aren't too long, I'd like to enter with the Ferrari 488 GTE in the white/blue AF Corse livery.

Nothing is out yet, hold your entry for the time being. I myself don't have a copy just yet, and the season will start in 2018. I'm just getting an interest check going lol.

Edit: Races are between 1 - 2 hours.

Who likes speculative photos everyone? ;)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I finally gor the game and testing for each GTE car will begin soon, STAY UP TO DATE EVERYONE!

good initiative,
i can join only if:
1) Fridays or Saturday, race will start in 22:00 (italy Time).
2) race not over 1 hour 1:20 max (i play whit Oculus)
3) flag force internal view is YES :-)

see you on the track

good initiative,
i can join only if:
1) Fridays or Saturday, race will start in 22:00 (italy Time).
2) race not over 1 hour 1:20 max (i play whit Oculus)
3) flag force internal view is YES :-)

see you on the track

While I do appreciate your initiative to join the series, I can only meet some of these accommodations since other racers too are interested in racing.

Im defniatly up for this. Ohh yea.

I'm also up for this ;)

Glad your all up for an intense championship.

To all drivers, original post will be edit to accommodate room settings, championship poster, and even a linked document with everything needed to know regarding the championship with-in the near future.

Thanks to everyone for sticking around! More news are yet to come in the future!

I'll take part for sure! sunday evenings GMT time are idea, will you be doing a few pre season races? To get an understanding of how good/bad certain people are?

I'll take part for sure! sunday evenings GMT time are idea, will you be doing a few pre season races? To get an understanding of how good/bad certain people are?

Good to hear your interested!

We will be doing a Pre-Season Round at Barcelona to get familiar with the championship. A schedule with dates regarding when the events will be held is up, however it is provisional and subject to change. That is all in the first document.

Back