Interesting cars to drive.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aphelion
  • 62 comments
  • 4,633 views
Messages
3,919
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Messages
Chameleon9000
Lately,to pass the time, i have been looking for those really interesting/fun cars to drive, but i havent found many. the deltawings are very odd because of their strange weight dist. the chaparral 2D is also fun because of its sensational grip + handling (so good that if on racing softs you roll the car on fast corners!) Im making this thread in order to find more of these charms, o if anyone ha a particular car, it would be great if they could share!
 
Peugeot 106 Rallye/S16.. Both fun. Also the Hyundai Genesis was fun to me.. And fast.
 
The fxx is just an amazing car to drive if you have enough skills to handle it,as well the stratos & the Ruf Btr
 
Have you tried the S2000 LM Race car? The Amuse S2000 GT1? The 66 Beetle with full engine mods?

Note: The Beetle is a handful but quite a lot of fun on some tracks ;)
 
I think this thread is great.

My interesting car to add is the Corvette (the last car we got in GT5 - initially as a prototype, covered in a ?bag?). I find it quite tricky to drive, it's a bit oversteery and a bit understeery - weird!

The Cizeta is amazing if you can drive it - not that I can drive it very well (I'd be very happy for any tips on how to master it)
 
I love my Ferrari FXX and the GTO. Lamborghini Aventador is quite good as well.
 
I just rememberd that the oldest GTO is actually 20mil, the 250GTO and not the 288 GTO

Edit: the Shelby GT350 premium is a nice car to drive round
 
Any MR/RR car, and most of the american muscle cars... slow and sluggish but lots of fun with all that torque.

TroyCurtsingers1966elCamino.jpg
http://www.noneckschevelle.com/images/carpics/TroyCurtsingers1966elCamino.jpg

Chevrolet El Camino, with it's 2 speed gearbox (:lol:) and all that power, you can drift on every narrow corner with ease
 
Edit: the Shelby GT350 premium is a nice car to drive round
It would be much better if it wasn't running on bicycle tires.

My most fun/surprising cars so far have been the s2000 GT1, Diablo GT2, and Lotus Elise 1999 race car(whatever it's called).
The 2J is still most fun car for me but not really surprising.
 
The BTRvRWB Replica I made :o. Such a thrill to drive.
 
I had to restart my GT6 career, for my old PS3 fat died on me,

I am having Tons of fun simply taking old cars, and driving them with nothing but Comfort Soft Tires on the Front, And Sport Hard on the Rears. It eliminates lots of snap oversteer that plagued the cars with all same 4 tires on. (perhaps major game bug , lets see what next update brings)

Give the Lotus Europa a try, and see for yourself. Character shines at the wheel, very immersive.

Simply slapping on RS tires as I had in GT5, is not something I'll be doing anymore in GT6.

My Ruf RGT on SS tires handles so much better on SS than RS anyhow. It really requires spring and height adjustment to get it right all around however. but simply tuning as SS, then using that same tune with RS tires, simply does not work well, at all.
 
Last edited:
Suzuki GSX-R/4, fully tuned it's a firecracker, I've had a lot of fun driving it.

I had fun last night trying to tune the Chrysler Prowler and the Dodge Ram.. two cars I pretty much ignored before. Surprisingly fun.
 
I've been having a blast trying to make my 180-horse VW Bug drive decently 👍
 
I've been having a blast trying to make my 180-horse VW Bug drive decently 👍

Vacho :p right? I think I spelled it right.
 
El Camino, probably the most fun car in the game.
 
Suzuki GSX-R/4, fully tuned it's a firecracker, I've had a lot of fun driving it.

I had fun last night trying to tune the Chrysler Prowler and the Dodge Ram.. two cars I pretty much ignored before. Surprisingly fun.
Forgot about the gsx-r/4. Indeed a great car.
 
the caddy cst-v feels like it is running on bald tires on the rear completely stock
makes for an interesting time
 
I had fun last night trying to tune the Chrysler Prowler and the Dodge Ram.. two cars I pretty much ignored before. Surprisingly fun.
The Chrysler Prowler was an awesome car in GT5. Beastly acceleration, great car for certain tracks.
 
The Chrysler Prowler was an awesome car in GT5. Beastly acceleration, great car for certain tracks.

Yeah after I tuned it up I was very surprised by it! Can't wait to go home and give it another go around the track!
 
Elise 96 Race Car the one you win from in IB series.

If you lift off the gas you're gone. It's so much fun well for me as I'm not so competent with quick MR race cars, I can drive them slow but I guess that's not the idea really is it?
 
I'm not really into supercars, and Ferrari cars, but OMG... The freaking FXX! That thing is... Wow. Probably the best car I've driven so far after my beloved Viper ACR.
 
I would suggest the Renault R8 Gordini, probably the most fun I've had recently. It basically drives like a kart, probably more so than the actual karts in the game. Just make sure you have something interesting to do in order to alleviate your boredom during long straights.
 
Well, the Monster hill climb car has provided hours of entertainment for me. It's insanely powerful, and you can brake whenever you feel like when cornering with it. It has the most arcade-y feel of any car in the game.
 
Back