International Event, Different days different cars. Your thoughts.

• Thread starter uk86ze
  • 63 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone in the same car but set a PP limit, pretty much what we have now (but different cars please)

same car
same PP
same tyre's......by setting a very strick PP you will be unable to use R tyre's
free weight
free power
free set up......i don't know how this can be police'd so it should be free

30 second wait after race start

Last edited:
I think your first idea was great but on s1 or s2 tires and no tuning. Just wait until next week to start it. Then we've raced the f430 for a while and will be ready for some new stuff.

Why don't we use the tires (tyres) or what ever it's called (black round thing made of rubber).
What are posted in this post:
Recomended tire list

Jaguar XK 06 front:N3, back:S1

Aston Martin front:N3, back:S1

Corvette front:N3, back:S1

Dodge Viper SRT10 06 front:N3, back:S1

Ferrari F430 front:N3, back:S1

What are posted in this post: Recomended tire list Jaguar XK 06 front:N3, back:S1 *snip*

Did you actually read the whole thread? Because a couple of posts later these combinations (mixing of tyres) is shot down.
Most guys there interpret it as e.g. Jag anyhing between N3 and S1 as long as both front and rear are the same!

AMG.

everyone in the same car but set a PP limit, pretty much what we have now (but different cars please)

same car
same PP
same tyre's......by setting a very strick PP you will be unable to use R tyre's
free weight
free power
free set up......i don't know how this can be police'd so it should be free

30 second wait after race start

+1 👍

i'm all for going with S1 or S2 tires, would be more fun. 👍

Plus, we still could have a few days where we would all use another car, as suggested on the 1st post.

what about having to race in a TVR Tuscan with S3's and a BMW M3 with s3's. All default settings.

I'm with that, I love both those cars. And TVR's are never seen online, would be quite a treat. Plus, lots of different colours to choose from. :D

ok
any more votes for the TVR and BMW M3.

Yep, I'll race anything - the scarier the better. I used to race the Tuscan sometimes in the old Suzuka 600pp. Never managed to win with it but it was fun trying.

Yeah ill race the TVR & M3. Havent been able to race my M3 in aggggges use to love it on the old 600PP R1 suzuka!

When are we doing the Tuscan vs M3 race?

still waiting for more opinions from people and it might not be a Tuscan v M3 race as alot of people want to stick to 1 make races.

Timmpaq you want the NSX showing but what car sticks with that, a Ferrari F430.

still waiting for more opinions from people and it might not be a Tuscan v M3 race as alot of people want to stick to 1 make races.

Timmpaq you want the NSX showing but what car sticks with that, a Ferrari F430.

NSX v f430 ..those were the days.. lol. Just a thought to give Zabeu and Truth a place to show up.. ;)

I don't know what could be the car against nsx... GT-R?? lol.. :)

A standard GTR v a standard NSX sounds like fun and if it brings Truth and Zabeu back it will be well worth it.
Alot of people are going with the TVR Tuscan so we might bring that car in hopefully in the next few days,
Monday TVR Tuscan
Tuesday TVR Tuscan
Wednesday NSX v GTR
thursady NSX v GTR
Friday Feraari F430
Saturday Ferrari F430
Sunday Ferrari F430 v NSX and may be GTR for the people who like AWD.

Note : the above is not a confirmation but just an idea.

Change never hurts anyone :) I did a run to see how close the cars were earlier and its very close indeed. Will be some very good racing if enough people what to take up a challenge!!

Just as a heads up, yesterday I found the Viper (non Tuned) with the same 680pp as the Ferrari F430 and R2 tires (to compensate the lack of aero support the F430 has) pretty much matches it in race.

Also did some testing with the Tuscan at 671pp (maxed out) and R1 tires, and it proved to be a lot of fun to drive, but most of all, I got a very good feeling that having people battling with this car would provide some truly fantastic races.
If anyone's up for it, just take it for a few laps around Suzuka and see for yourself.

Also tried the Tamora, VERY fun drive, especially on S3's, but needs its final gear tweaked to provide good races; it tops out very early.

M3 would be great too, I raced that car a few times on Suz600 with S2's and really enjoyed it, though with S2's or less it dances a lot on its stock setup.

+1 for TVR Tuscan (one make car meeting or vs .....?)
+5 on NSX thing,it's a great, great car and I would love to take it online (if we can't find competition for it let's make it one make race)..
+1 for both cars on S2~S3 tyres (S1 as we saw yesterday wasn't that good)

EDIT:but if we talk about maxed PP in those cars (ie TVR 671pp) then I would choose R1 tyres,but for stock racing S2 or S3 will be fine (that's what I think at least)

Last edited:
Just as a heads up, yesterday I found the Viper (non Tuned) with the same 680pp as the Ferrari F430 and R2 tires (to compensate the lack of aero support the F430 has) pretty much matches it in race.

Also did some testing with the Tuscan at 671pp (maxed out) and R1 tires, and it proved to be a lot of fun to drive, but most of all, I got a very good feeling that having people battling with this car would provide some truly fantastic races.
If anyone's up for it, just take it for a few laps around Suzuka and see for yourself.

Also tried the Tamora, VERY fun drive, especially on S3's, but needs its final gear tweaked to provide good races; it tops out very early.

M3 would be great too, I raced that car a few times on Suz600 with S2's and really enjoyed it, though with S2's or less it dances a lot on its stock setup.

I think we should intorduce the TVR Tuscan tonight and if not then deffo tommorow as its getting alot of votes.
so if it was then it would be

R1 Tyres
Default settings ie no suspension or gearing change
at 671pp weight or power increase upto you.
what do you say guys.

ok,TVR Tuscan,let's do it.. R1,default suspension,gears,671pp
first race 21:02 CET (it'll be 20:02 GMT ) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back