International Event - GTP's Suzuka Expert Event < 700 pp 02-17-32-47

  • Thread starter Thread starter PSTC555
  • 645 comments
  • 41,702 views
ille be on at xx17 for your recording session, make sure youve got a fast car LOL
 
OK, I record for the xx:17. Just did a test record on the xx:02 race, got punted by a Ford GT LM and accidently clipped WellFear in his GT-R and caused him to go off. So in fairness I moved over out of the racing line and slowed down to let him through. He decided to then get back on track and ram me in the back and tried to do so again but turn invisible. Well done WellFear, you just made a **** of yourself infront of camera.

EDIT: I don't think I made it for the xx:17, 15 seconds too late after fiddling the capture card so sorry guys. I try my best for the xx:32 slot. Just practice for now, I don't know whether i'm safety car or cameraman for the next race.
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the bumps uk86ze. Was a bit laggy!
 
I'll join in 1 hour time (ie 18:32 CET)..see you all on the racetrack :)
 
Sorry for the bumps uk86ze. Was a bit laggy!

its ok and the cars were dancing around. going to miss the xx32 as ime doing the xx42 with the Team_ch lads with n1 tyres and will be back for the rest off time.
 
Good race there guys, unfortunately the camera thing was ruined when Fyller in his green Lotus thought it was funny to pass me then brake check me at the straights which I caught on camera hence why I lost you guys!
 
Are we still running the set up as per first post?
 
Indeed we are! ;) Guys I got to go pick up my colleagues so I be out for a bit. I let you know when I pop on, most likely around 6pm BST (5pm GMT) so get practicing for some filming!
 
Good race Mexz. Did you notice the lap times, 2,11 was my best and that was very clean with no mistakes. Rubberbanding is astronomical.
 
I'm sorry Mr Volcano, I was not upto much of a challenge in the race me and you just had. My car was set to High Power High Weight. Hence the reason I couldn't keep it off the grass on the outside of corners.
 
Sorry wrong post
 
Last edited:
damn... couldn't follow your pace volcano.
suddenly you were ****'in fast. nice job
 
No problem. I did 2.00.4xx in that race, was kinda shocked!
 
Mexz: thanks:tup: got my speed right in the end:) and
 
2.00 ?? that's a 750 pp time
@ uk86 nice race!
 
Yeah I ment 2.00.4xx! That shows how huge the Rbe is!
 
Last edited:
my business took longer than I thought :) I'm in @02
 
@ fair play: that was fun
 
@mexz
👍 yes really, although it was a little bit laggy:nervous:
i had a 2:01:..laptime with overtaking:)
see you @17?
 
@fair play: nice!
i always forget to look at my lap times during racing....
yeah i'll be there at xx:17
 
@geez what was that? that gt5net guy really tried to piss me off.

there are not enough drivers yet.
i've had only head to head races...
i'll switch to normal 750 pp
 
I'll be on '02 are you guys still doing ferrari festival and if so what tyres and pp?
 
@mexz

sorry,I didn't know if the guy in red evo was racing with us,so I wanted to let him through but he didn't want to overtake me and then it was all chaos..

EDIT: I'll be back @:02 (R1 ,default gears & suspension,680pp)
 
Last edited:
it wasn't your fault.
he kicked me several times!
i wasn't sure if it was on purpose?!
 
Hi, i will join at xx02, from today on as GTRP_EDE

Was just trying to connect at xx47, but was disconnected from the Server 2 times in a row...

See you (hopefully) :)
 
Man that was a stressful journey, anyway i'm back now for the hour. I try to slot in for the xx:02 race, so if you want to be filmed thats the race to be in. I try to record at least three more and choose the best ones to upload. I can give people the master file if they wish but I need to find a server for that first.

EDIT: Usually I stay when the person in the Ferrari strays from the pack like making a mistake and spins, but as i'm filming I will have to carry on if there is a significant number in the race so sorry about that.
 
Last edited:
Back