International Events - Suzuka Expert 750 PP

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 654 comments
I couldn't really find a more relevant thread to put this question in nor did search pull anything up for me but - does anybody have any tips for getting out of the mess that is turn1/2 on lap 1? I dread going back into this event ever since I tried it out for the first time last night and got butt assaulted over and over again at the entry of that turn, mostly by the non GTP tags I should add. Does anyone have any tips/suggestions for overcoming turn 1/2? I would very much like to have an opportunity to drive amongst the front pack sometime and ditching out to the back to let the chaos play out usually puts me at a 6 sec. disadvantage, plus I almost always start somewhere in the middle. I am currently dedicated to using the 750pp Tuned Vette with a balanced tuning setup.

Only one way to get past the chaos that I know of ...

whacky-ring-a-ding_convert-a-car__prof_Pat_Pending.gif

Good ole Pat Pending always has the solution :lol:

I bailed out of work early, just to hang out with "you people". I'll be out there in a bit, on the :02's.

great races. 👍

offline = Knilch, i´m sure.

Now that was a great race... fastest race time I've managed in the GT06 and I only finish 4th!

Knil ch & volcano, you were both gentleman... thanks for not trying to force past me.

Pent, that was brilliant fun :)

Off to get food, back soon.

Damn, my GTR is pathetic on PP750 but the Clio on 741 is great in the hands of some drivers.

Oh well, I guess online race changes will be coming up soon.

Damn, my GTR is pathetic on PP750 but the Clio on 741 is great in the hands of some drivers.

Oh well, I guess online race changes will be coming up soon.

GTR needs it's own little world. Like a 720pp, so they can play with themselves and leave everyone else alone.

No, I could just deal without putting on 30kg's from 749pp to 750pp LOL!

That or downforce. That'd make things fair.

Nice race that.

I've stiffened my back end up by about 10% and it seems to aid me with getting the front in a bit better. Need to work on my gearing a bit.

Good fair race that, few drama's but all part of the fun.

Thanks for waiting 'nobodies interested'...shame I spun going into the hairpin with sandy tyres :D:D

like i remeber, i had nearly the same cornerspeed like the other vettes!(not 130r, and if i had no mistakes before:scared:).
And i had a 1:55:... today in a race with this setup.

Managed 1:55'*** myself in a race and that was with r3 on both wheels but you're insane running R1's on the back tire 👍

BTW,Does anybody know what the ultimate online-race laptime was?
My was a 1:52:749 with the GTLM in the 10th position with only a very short slipstream. Of course there was much much pd boost and it was driving like the F2007 only with less power:)

i took a beating in that 1. by the end of lap 2 i was 36 secs back. Its interesting back there. Bad, Bad drivers in silly cars blocking like backward bulldozers, and the ability to run 1:55 laps. very interesting indeed.

b

If I keep starting 11th/12th I'm going to keep hanging back.

Seem you guys have less complaints at the start with me not leading ;)

Managed to find a decent set-up now I think.

Is no one chatting in here like they used to?

:(

Last edited:
hello
good idea, Sphinx, this morming was sweet dream, many fair play around me.
i was lucky, to 8 at 11 am all perfect. 👍 rarely like that. :dunce::)
see u

andrewyhy the horary 05...20..35..50 is in place for another team (italian may be)
i did the same error

Yes, I remember racing you this morning along with Andrewyhy, we had some good clean races :)👍

GTP_Stotty!! So sorry man. I got my front the on the grass and lost the front end..TWICE

I didn't realize until last night that this race is standard physics!

I'll be back at 02.

Actually, it's pro physics. The lobby description says standard, but it's incorrect. When you choose a car, the car settings selection is locked to pro.

Roll on 02.

Are we still allowed to talk about races in this topic?

I swear all GTP_ers used to chat after each race quickly. I'm missing out?

Back