35mm ~ Premium Messages 7,898 Leiria Messages jpfctf Messages jpfctf May 3, 2006 #1 I went there this weekend and decided to share some pictures.
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,477 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi May 3, 2006 #2 I knew you had mad skills from the photo thread, but some of these are tight! Changin up form color to black and white adds a nice element, also. Very nice job, DM!
I knew you had mad skills from the photo thread, but some of these are tight! Changin up form color to black and white adds a nice element, also. Very nice job, DM!
Joey D Premium Messages 48,062 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey May 4, 2006 #3 I'm still pissed that the Civic hatchback will never see the states! But awesome pictures man, great skill.
I'm still pissed that the Civic hatchback will never see the states! But awesome pictures man, great skill.
GT40 MKII Messages 2,273 in a house Messages gt40mkii May 4, 2006 #4 very good pics my personal favorites are the GT and the viper
SRV2LOW4ME It's a G thing Premium Messages 5,833 Right behind you Messages SRV2NV May 5, 2006 #7 Nice shots! 👍 Kinda jealous over the fact that you've seen a 207 already. Definitly a hot car, any chance you have any more pictures of it?
Nice shots! 👍 Kinda jealous over the fact that you've seen a 207 already. Definitly a hot car, any chance you have any more pictures of it?
35mm ~ Premium Messages 7,898 Leiria Messages jpfctf Messages jpfctf May 9, 2006 #8 TB I knew you had mad skills from the photo thread, but some of these are tight! Changin up form color to black and white adds a nice element, also. Very nice job, DM! Click to expand... Thanks, TB. That reminds me that I haven't seen new stuff from you there in a while... 👎 SRV2LOW4ME Kinda jealous over the fact that you've seen a 207 already. Definitly a hot car, any chance you have any more pictures of it? Click to expand... Yeah, you're lucky. I had one more and taken from another angle: Thanks, everyone. 👍
TB I knew you had mad skills from the photo thread, but some of these are tight! Changin up form color to black and white adds a nice element, also. Very nice job, DM! Click to expand... Thanks, TB. That reminds me that I haven't seen new stuff from you there in a while... 👎 SRV2LOW4ME Kinda jealous over the fact that you've seen a 207 already. Definitly a hot car, any chance you have any more pictures of it? Click to expand... Yeah, you're lucky. I had one more and taken from another angle: Thanks, everyone. 👍