Interviews of Kazunori Yamauchi: See post 1. Translations, revelations & discussion.

• Thread starter aurelio_911
  • 749 comments
At approximatively 7'30" we see a suitcase with stickers coming from where PD guys went. There is one from Valencia. One from SPA! and another one from MONZA!

Last edited:
The right monitor shows a real image of la source, first corner of Spa-Francorchamps, ¿right?

2430yki.jpg

for the video:

he said:
- at 2.50 "march 2010 at japon and more later around the world..."

- human face inclued at 3min

- stickers from they travel, on the case, we can see SPA FRANCORCHAMP in belgium and MONZA at 7min 37

no more interresting information about GT5.

Possibly, but the blocks have only shown up in pictures during a race.

The race was paused, so not really during a race. And the blocks moved when the camera did.

I don't see them when I take a photo of my Sony Bravia (LCD) or my LCD monitor.

And still with the 20 locations, 70 variatons.
Just say 70 tracks dammit!!!

I know, but maybe they have another kind of monitor. You know, with early TV's you have those lines over the screen, this is something like that.

Can the blocks on the screen just ne a little screen saver type effect when you leave the game on?

Nice screensaver then. And the screensaver only moves when the camera moves. How cool is that, eh?

The right monitor shows a real image of la source, first corner of Spa-Francorchamps, ¿right?

Rather looks like suzuka. La source doesn't have grass.

At 9.00 i believe the presenter says its a few weeks of development left. So up until March its probably just testing the game out and making tweaks plus marketing etc.

So up until March its probably just testing the game out and making tweaks plus marketing etc.

And people wonder why Kaz was fast around the Ring, thats all he does! Although, I dont know how he can see in the real world when he is use to that huge TV so close to his little face.

At 9.00 i believe the presenter says its a few weeks of development left. So up until March its probably just testing the game out and making tweaks plus marketing etc.

And there's alot to be tested and tweaked, I guess.
Just looks at NFS:S, that game is glitch paradise.

"The tuning shop will be more than just internal parts--there will also be external bits like bumpers, sidesteps, rear wings, and more."

Cool

How about this? Are we going to see this trailer as well??

"After the presentation, Yamuachi showed off a new trailer for the game which featured, among other things, peeks at some of the new courses that will be part of the game--including a quick look at the familiar tower from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which appears to be set for GT 5."

From the gamespot source:
http://uk.gamespot.com/sports/blogs/...=topslot;img;1

How hard can it be to say to this guy "do you mean 20 locations or 20 tracks with 70 variations" I mean, come on, we've been hearing this sentence for ages.

Is it just me or are these journalist's complete 'tards, who pedal the same crap that they pick up off of the internet.

And what happened to the big surprise's at the start of the thread? If people would stop hypeing this thing to death with stupid comments designed to get more hits on a website this place would be a happier place.

there is a RUF version of the Boxster, the 3400S

to confirm Porsche, we need a distinctively Porsche model, such as the Carrera GT, 959, 951 etc...

How about this? Are we going to see this trailer as well??

"After the presentation, Yamuachi showed off a new trailer for the game which featured, among other things, peeks at some of the new courses that will be part of the game--including a quick look at the familiar tower from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which appears to be set for GT 5."

From the gamespot source:
http://uk.gamespot.com/sports/blogs/...=topslot;img;1
Link doesn't work for me I get a 404 Page Not Found.

Latest Posts

Back