Interviews of Kazunori Yamauchi: See post 1. Translations, revelations & discussion.

  • Thread starter Thread starter aurelio_911
  • 749 comments
  • 127,985 views
well, the mystery of why the game is taking so long is solved thanks to these pics.
Way too many cute girls in there to pay attention to work.

b

looking forward to " the making of gt5 blu ray " :)
 
2irukv5.jpg
 
Only MW2 news this half hour.

I might hang around for another 3 half hour periods just in case.

It's 12:36am in Australia.
 
lol, modern warfare 2... it could easily be an hour or two before they finally give us what we want.
 
Damn, I thought I was going to have some interesting "after-school" translation to do but... nope:grumpy:
 
TGS09_POLYPHONYDIGITAL_80.JPG


what racing car is this? ( i think nobody can tell)
 
I see green, white and red, so I'm guessing something Italian.
 
About those big blocks on the screen - I read over at NeoGAF that during the demo of an early TOCA game, these large blocks replaced the rain that hadn't been implemented into the demo.

Unless that person is lying, I think that those blocks is weather in its early stages.
 
TGS09_POLYPHONYDIGITAL_42.JPG


And what Ferrari is it? the P4/5 (Don't kill me if I'm wrong)?
 
http://download.gameblog.fr/images/jeux/0/TGS09_POLYPHONYDIGITAL_80.JPG

what racing car is this? ( i think nobody can tell)

Its the Super GT Xanavi Nismo Z.

EDIT:
 
No I don't think so. Since when did they have their steering wheels on the left side?

Like forever. NASCAR is an American sport. They always have the steering wheel on the left side.
 
Like forever. NASCAR is an American sport. They always have the steering wheel on the left side.

I think he meant to say right side but accidently said left.. since the picture that was in question had it's steering wheel on the right side.
 
No I don't think so. Since when did they have their steering wheels on the left side?

Since the dawn of time. They're LHD, like all American cars...
 
1:00 am

Nothing yet.

It may take 3 or 4 minutes to update.
 
Back