Introduce Yourself! New Member Introductions Thread — Come Say Hello!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,740 comments
Welcome to a special thread just for new members! :D

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
  • Where are you from?
  • When did you start playing racing games?
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
  • What other games do you enjoy?
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

:gtpflag:
I googled how to return GT7 cars to stock and found my way here quickly. I live in Tennessee but was born in Ohio, moved to Florida at 13, and then moved to Tennessee at 35. I'm 45 now and have been playing racing games since I was little, starting on Atari with Pole Position.

I've only played on wheels in arcades but am saving now for a Fanatec / Next Level setup that can be switched from PlayStation to Xbox to PC easily. I'm no champion, but can bronze just about anything on the first try. Takes a while for me to move up from there unfortunately.

I also love to play Action RPGs and anything Retro (NES, SNES, Genesis, Atari, etc...) and would like to get to know more about the specifics for each car, tuning, what not to do and learn from others on how to improve. I have a 2013 Corvette Grand Sport 6M 3LT that I am soon to start going to regular track days once a few more things are done and am looking at some Autocross events as well. I've had a lot of sports cars and just enjoy driving absolutely anything.

Back