Welcome man. I don't own a PC, just a Dell 15 Laptop.Guess I might as well pop in here (again) - hey everyone! Lusting after GT7 while making PC things work in the meantime on a controller since 3 of my sim rigs all live out on the street and I'm not spending MORE for one without wheels.
OlaWelcome to a special thread just for new members!
This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!
- How did you find GTPlanet?
- Where are you from?
- When did you start playing racing games?
- Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
- What other games do you enjoy?
- What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
![]()
Well, gaming laptop for me, and it surprisingly still chugs away at even new releases with low settings which is impressive in and of itself, but plows absolutely everything older with little trouble. Work/backup laptop is no slouch either with Intel Iris, but limited RAM on that one is the bottleneck.Welcome man. I don't own a PC, just a Dell 15 Laptop.
Hello Jordan,Welcome to a special thread just for new members!
This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!
- How did you find GTPlanet?
- Where are you from?
- When did you start playing racing games?
- Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
- What other games do you enjoy?
- What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
![]()
do these Questions have to be answered?Hello Jordan,
-Started playing consistently 1 year ago
- I was searching for clean customized GT7 lobbies and came across gtplanet
- I'm from Lebanon, based in Dubai,UAE
-I play using steering wheel, Thrustmaster t598
-COD, BF, GTA, etc.
-Looking for clean competitive lobbies with close to real experience
Welcome to a special thread just for new members!
This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!
- How did you find GTPlanet?
- Where are you from?
- When did you start playing racing games?
- Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
- What other games do you enjoy?
- What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
![]()
Welcome to GTPlanet mate, enjoy your stay here. You will make lots of friends here in this awesome place.Hello Jordan,
-Started playing consistently 1 year ago
- I was searching for clean customized GT7 lobbies and came across gtplanet
- I'm from Lebanon, based in Dubai,UAE
-I play using steering wheel, Thrustmaster t598
-COD, BF, GTA, etc.
-Looking for clean competitive lobbies with close to real experience
Actually I asked AI to suggest a good place to go as a complete NOOB to Sim Racing. I live in Dunedin New Zealand and recently purchased a second hand G29 wheel and pedals primarily for use with American Truck Simulator. Thought I would give Sim Racing a go. Used to play IndyCar way back when. I have got Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.Welcome to a special thread just for new members!
This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!
- How did you find GTPlanet?
- Where are you from?
- When did you start playing racing games?
- Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
- What other games do you enjoy?
- What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
![]()
I found Gtplanet while looking for a website that tracked GT7 world records. I just put a lap time in the at the Nurburgring in a completely stock Sf23 Toyota super formula, and I’m trying to figure out if it’s close to a world record at that track. I know the actual fastest time is a 5:10 lap time, but that car used had changes made to the tuning. My car is completely stock. As is from the car dealership. I didn’t change a single thing other than a put a Max Verstappen livery on it. My lap was a blistering 5:19.913. I looked it up and I’ve been told by multiple sources that that’s in the top 1% of players, but I’m not 100% sureWelcome to a special thread just for new members!
This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!
- How did you find GTPlanet?
- Where are you from?
- When did you start playing racing games?
- Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
- What other games do you enjoy?
- What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
![]()