Introduce Yourself! New Member Introductions Thread — Come Say Hello!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,712 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Welcome to a special thread just for new members! :D

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
  • Where are you from?
  • When did you start playing racing games?
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
  • What other games do you enjoy?
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

:gtpflag:

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • Where are you from?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

Hi, i was talking with my friend about games and i remembered that my first game was the GT2 and i browsing it.
Greece
Start at 15-16 years old
I prefer joysticks
RR3
Talking and news

Last edited by a moderator:

• Where are you from?

I found the website googling an issue with my new PS5 and G923.
I reside in the UK.
I started playing racing games in the early 1980’s.
I have a G923.
GT Sport Spec ii, F1, WRC etc...
I hope to learn....

I found the website googling an issue with my new PS5 and G923.
I reside in the UK.
I started playing racing games in the early 1980’s.
I have a G923.
GT Sport Spec ii, F1, WRC etc...
I hope to learn....
Welcome to GTP.

You will learn a lot ... if you stay. Enjoy GTP

Did you find a solution for your PS5 and steering wheel issue?

Welcome to GTP.

You will learn a lot ... if you stay. Enjoy GTP

Did you find a solution for your PS5 and steering wheel issue?
Hi Kikie,
l’ve e not been off the site yet, just absorbing all the knowledge on here. Yes, I fixed the issue, it easily allows me to assign the steering wheel if I switch the PS5 on from cold or rest with the G923 connected. Last night, I purchased a few discounted titles on the PS store such as Assetto, Grid and F1 2020. All games have a different feel but particularly enjoyed the simulator aspects of Assetto.
im already noticing the limitations of the wheel. It’s ok but I feel I need a smoother response and more Nm of torque.😂😂😂

• Where are you from?

So I have followed GT Planet since 2001 and just now decided to register LOL! Thanks for all you do Jordan. I’m 40 started Gran Turismo after I went to a buddy’s house in the 90’s and saw Gran Turismo 2! Sold my N64 to buy a PlayStation mostly to play GT2 and ever since been hooked. GT4 is the best in my opinion. Looks like GT7 will be a throwback to GT4!
I’m from southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois
Started gaming on Intellivision LOL
Controller I’d like to get a wheel but out of my budget.
Looking forward to the Gran Turismo/ Forza community.
Thanks

Hi, my name is Chris, I have been a huge GT fan since 2001, I have completed GT 3,4 and 5. Sadly I missed the first 2 PS1 games as I didn't know about this, lol. How I found out was my dad got me the GT3 game for my birthday in 2001, the ps2 game. I will explain more about me, my life, etc later. But I will need assistance with this game. I started it June 26th and i'm already at Level 27. Are they still working on the GT sport server?

Last edited:
So I have followed GT Planet since 2001 and just now decided to register LOL! Thanks for all you do Jordan.
Wow, that is awesome! Thanks for your kind words. Welcome! :D
Hi, my name is Chris, I have been a huge GT fan since 2001
Nice, with you and @Mankster3 we have two new long-term GT fans as our newest members. It's great to have both of you.

So I have followed GT Planet since 2001 and just now decided to register LOL! Thanks for all you do Jordan. I’m 40 started Gran Turismo after I went to a buddy’s house in the 90’s and saw Gran Turismo 2! Sold my N64 to buy a PlayStation mostly to play GT2 and ever since been hooked. GT4 is the best in my opinion. Looks like GT7 will be a throwback to GT4!
I’m from southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois
Started gaming on Intellivision LOL
Controller I’d like to get a wheel but out of my budget.
Looking forward to the Gran Turismo/ Forza community.
Thanks
I missed this one.

You could have been one of the oldest members if you registered in 2001. Maybe even part of the staff of GTP.

So welcome new oldtimer. :D

• Where are you from?

I actually started playing granturismo when I used to go around my cousins house every Saturday after weekend school playing granturismo 5

My brother in law actually gave me his old ps3 when I was around 12. So I had to get gt5. And then now, 2 years on I now have a ps5 and now I play gran turismo sport

Welcome to GTPlanet, @Supraman13629! :cheers:

I think that requires that you accidentally swallowed an encyclopaedia at birth, or have a major doughnut fetish.
hungry donut GIF

I actually started playing granturismo when I used to go around my cousins house every Saturday after weekend school playing granturismo 5

My brother in law actually gave me his old ps3 when I was around 12. So I had to get gt5. And then now, 2 years on I now have a ps5 and now I play gran turismo sport
Very cool, I think a lot of people got their first taste of Gran Turismo with experiences like that. Welcome to GTPlanet!

• Where are you from?

Hello everyone here!
I found GTPlanet maybe last year, sorry, but I don't remember exactly...
I'm from Hungary
I play racing games since 2014
Unfortunately I play with a keyboard, but I want to buy a wheel in the near future
I play mostly with racing games, but I love train sims too (but car racing is my biggest non-human love)
I want to chat with you here and ask for conversions from other games to Assetto Corsa
I have only a PC, but I would like to have a PS to play Gran Turismo (maybe Sport on PS4)
Not PS5 coz it's too expensive for me...

Last edited:
Back