Invisible car thumbnails?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bounkazz
  • 8 comments
  • 2,203 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
830
Afghanistan
Afghanistan
Does anybody know why some cars in my garage are invisible? Not the cars themselves, but the thumbnails before selecting one... Annoying imo, I use the pictures the navigate, not the names...
 
Lag? Not sure, never seen that happen.
 
Move the cursor to the car, press Triangle -> Create Thumbnail.
 
Hover over the car, press Triangle, then scroll down to show thumbnail. It will generate a new thumnail of the car.
 
HN7
Move the cursor to the car, press Triangle -> Create Thumbnail.

I have the same problem why do some automatically have the pictures in the garage and others don't? Most of my cars which don't are my older ones and a RM Corvette shows as a standard one on the thumbnail for some reason.

The create thumbnail worked ,thanks :)
 
Last edited:
it seems to happen to me after you do trading or dupping.
As said above triangle--> create thumbnail
 
It is just the thumbnail trippin out does it after modding some cars appearance too. Just do what they all said.
 
I've got the same problem, I think it happened after the 1.05 update because it happened to some of my older cars thumbnails.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back