iRacing Promo Codes

• Thread starter zretil
  • 376 comments
For those looking to give the game a go, here is a list of promo codes.
those only work for new members:

Use the promo codes here:
https://members.iracing.com/membersite/SubscriptionChoices.do?refid=40164

3 month basic membership for $4.78: PR-HotLaps
Regular retail price: $30
Discount: $25.2 (84%)

3 month basic membership. for $5: PR-MOTORSTV or PR- GRC
Discount: $25 (83%)

3 month basic membership with the Ford GT. for $12: PR-GRIPTV
Regular retail price: $41.95
Discount: $29 (71%)

3 month basic membership with the Ford Mustang FR500S. for $10: PR-GRIPTV18
Regular retail price: $41.95
Discount: $31.95 (76%)

12 months basic membership for $49: PR-outlaws
Regular retail price: $99
Discount: $50 (50 %)

two year basic membership $119: PR2018PUBLIC24M
Regular retail price: $179
Discount: $59 (40%)

Black friday offer for 2 year Membership $99.50 Go to www.iRacing.com/membership to sign up, Offer valid through November 26, 2018.

And if you wanna use me as a referral my email is: zretil@yahoo.fr:)

Last edited:
Wow! These promo codes are pretty good. The 1-yr for $75 which includes the F1 car, Miata, Solstice, Spec Racer Ford and Legends car, with Silverstone, Zandvoort, Laguna Seca, Summit Point, Lime Rock and all the various configurations.... That is a hell of a lot, and you are likely to keep using it for the full year because of the events and online community.

I bought GT5 Prologue for $50 and only played it for about 3 months. I have other games that I paid $40 or $50 and only played 3 or 4 times and stopped. iRacing costs more if you want all the content, but once you have all that stuff, the shelf life is much longer and the quality of the experience is much higher.

I hit up the 12 months with the SCS car +Daytona & Dega for $75. For me, that is a great deal! Thank you so much for the codes, and this is a semi-bump as well.

For anyone that takes online racing as more than "just a game" then iRacing or any other formidable SIM is the only way to go!!!! And with these promo's, it makes it a steal of a deal.

from what I know, most of these codes run through march 2013.

I had the F1 deal back in november! Even if you don't plan to continue it, these deals are very cheap for starting up.

I'm thinking of returning to iRacing, are there any PR codes for returning since I already have an inactive account?

@neenor,

I do not know to be honest with you. Most likely not from what I get out of this is "only for new members" But, give it a try, the worst thing that can happen is no, and you have to pay full price.

Again, this is a great thing for people who want to get into SIM racing. These are not available on iRacing itself. You need these codes in order to get the discount. Very much worth the time though. Since I have activated my membership about a month ago, I have been glued to iRacing. The xbox sits idle now, LOL. Except for gears 3 beta...

Also, these codes run through 3/2013 I think. I know a few do, not sure on all of them though...

I'm thinking of returning to iRacing, are there any PR codes for returning since I already have an inactive account?

check your email they usually send a promo code to members who have been inactive for a couple of months.

Thanks to everyone who has used me as a referrer,:)
i just did a quick look through the usual places still have not seen any new codes that are any different than the old ones, But i’ll try and keep this updated best I can.👍

How long can we expect these promo codes to be valid? I'm planning on signing up mid december. Do I need to worry about there not being good savings two months from now?

@Nastradamus87,

don't worry this promotion codes should still work, most of the ones from last year are still active :).

@omgitsbees, i just tested it, and it works fine here!

Last edited:
@Nastradamus87,

don't worry this promotion codes should still work, most of the ones from last year are still active :).

Cool. Thanks.

At this point in time I have no interest in oval racing, so I think this promo would be best for me:
One year basic membership with the Williams FW31, Silverstone, and Zandvoort. - $75 :PR-GP
Regular retail price: $140,85
Discount: $65,85 (45 %)

This one;
3 months basic membership for 12 $US : PR-2FREE or PR-GA12
Discount: $18 (60 %)

Was the one I tried and it didn't work. Just to be clear; I already have an account and want to come back to the game, but was hoping to get another 3-month for the price one deal, like what I got when I first joined iRacing.

I e-mailed iRacing and see if they would hook me up with a code, it couldn't hurt to ask. :) If not then i'm gonna just sign back up on the month to month plan.

When I came back I paid for 1 month and asked iRacing to give me the other 2 months in iRacing credits. So what I mean is I took the 3 month deal but turned 2 months into iRacing dollars & instead used the 1 yr subscription promo. So I am going to end up with a few iRacing credits (around $40) 👍

To be fair they only did this because I forgot to enter in the promo code when I resubbed.

Thanks for these man, I've been thinking about joining iRacing for a while now and this has persuaded me. Once our new computer is ready I'm definitely going to try this out 👍

Is the following possible:

Step 1)
1 month basic membership + Zandvoort for 5 $US : PR-Zandvoort
Regular retail price: $26.95
Discount: $21.95 (82 %)

play until the month is up.

Step 2)
Take some time off from the game.

Step 3)
One year basic membership with the Williams FW31, Silverstone, and Zandvoort. - $75 :PR-GP
Regular retail price: $140,85
Discount: $65,85 (45 %)

(Using a new/different account than step 1 of course.)

I think so. But maybe it would be better to buy the "Buy 1 get 3 months" deal?
It´s Zandvoort or 2 extra months worth of playing.

I like that one year deal. It includes over $30 worth (car + 2 tracks) of content for free. That's a little better than or equal to the 1 year deal for $75 + $25 free credit I signed up for. Hard to get use out of that f1 car tho cause you cant really use it in any official capacity til Class A

Ok. Thanks guys. Ya, I may not have picked the best deals in my example. I was more interested in knowing how they tracked accounts. I just want to test it out on my laptop and my buddies gaming rig to see the difference to get an idea of how much I may want to spend in the future when I build a pc for iracing.

Well the 49 deal is over. I am looking to join. Which would be the best code? I am not interested in oval racing

What is the 49 for basic membership mean?

3 months basic membership for $9 : PR-3for9
Regular retail price : $30
Discount:$21 (70%)

Does this still work?

Yes. When your signing up, enter the promo code to see before it works. Your allowed to do that. Promo codes are entered before you sign up to it.

Can I use any of these codes (especially the 1 year promos) to renew my sub? I'm already a member, but haven't yet paid for additional months other than the first pay 1 get 3 months fee.

Back