• 2 p.m. EST - 7 p.m. GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 p.m. EST - 8 p.m GMT

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 4 p.m. EST - 9 p.m. GMT

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the time in my country, too. I'll promise you races will end just some minutes after 10 p.m. UTC. Then you can also join just the first race sometimes, no worries
If it's not a big problem that I won't be able to start every race day (probably only the half of it) I'm in. Otherwise I have to cancel my entry :( .

If it's not a big problem that I won't be able to start every race day (probably only the half of it) I'm in. Otherwise I have to cancel my entry :( .
No no no, don't worry, feel free to join when you can. I know it's a bit late, but the people on the poll voted this time and this also is the best for American people. Timezones suck, I know. Start practicing boy! :D

Hi all!

I would like to join the serie if it's still possible! My time to practice throughout the week is limited, but I hope I can still be a little bit competitive.
So if a team is still looking for a number two driver, let me know, otherwise I'll make a new team :D

My PSN: DePaus

Hi all!

I would like to join the serie if it's still possible! My time to practice throughout the week is limited, but I hope I can still be a little bit competitive.
So if a team is still looking for a number two driver, let me know, otherwise I'll make a new team :D

My PSN: DePaus
Yes!! You choose the team, between the ones who don't have a teammate, or if you want you can create yours. If you create yours, try to find a teammate, even if he hasn't got GTP. If you can't no worries.

Aight, looking forward to the first race!

Maybe i've not seen it, but I have a couple of questions;
- Will BoP be turned on?
- Is tuning/setup allowed?
- Will there be any tyre wear and fuel depletion?

Thanks!

Aight, looking forward to the first race!

Maybe i've not seen it, but I have a couple of questions;
- Will BoP be turned on?
- Is tuning/setup allowed?
- Will there be any tyre wear and fuel depletion?

Thanks!
- BoP won't be turned on.
- No, tuning isn't allowed.
- Yes, probably x10 tyres x5 fuel.

Ok, so I've decided to go with the Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3. My team name will be the same one that i used for my LMP1 team, which was Highland Racing.

So first race is at 4pm est or 8pm gmt and will we get an invite to a lobby or what?
The race is tomorrow at 3 pm est, not 4, and no you won't get an invite. If you are in my friends lists, you 'll just have to put the "Friends only" lobbies and you'll find it. Anyway, I'll post the room ID here, so you all can enter.

The race is tomorrow at 3 pm est, not 4, and no you won't get an invite. If you are in my friends lists, you 'll just have to put the "Friends only" lobbies and you'll find it. Anyway, I'll post the room ID here, so you all can enter.
Ok is your PSN rappythepro

Ok, @Aron Baker @Missedapex420 @GT5Apex @Chisholm6192 @Sniparator @Kuraudo @JohnBeton
3 p.m. EST or 8 p.m. GMT is the first race.
Here is some informations you'll need (Times EST):
3:10 p.m. : Lobby open
3:15 p.m.: Race 1
3:45 p.m: Sprint Race 2
4:00 p.m: Race ends.

I didn't say anything about the races, but Race 1 is 30 minutes, Sprint Race 2 is 15 minutes. Points for race one are the same as Formula 1 (25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1-0) but in race two the points will be different (15-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0). In Sprint Race 2, the guy who finished last starts from Pole Position, the second-last from second place and so on. So finish the races, and don't worry if someone pushes you off the track because everything will be investigated after the race. I'll create a PSN group, too. Anyway, enjoy it today!

Last edited:
Back