IROC-Z Camaro

  • Thread starter Thread starter smskeeter23
  • 27 comments
  • 1,009 views
Messages
2,006
United States
Port Washington
Messages
GTP_skeeter23
Really want one but I am WAY too far away in B-spec to win one :-(

Anybody have one to get rid of?

PSN- sfam23
 
do you know what race andd what lvl you have to be to get race the B-spec race you need to win
 
i got one to trade you. what do you have to offer?
 
Ferrariman0212
do you know what race andd what lvl you have to be to get race the B-spec race you need to win

From what I can tell you need to do the 90 b-spec at Laguna Seca. I don't remember what level unlocks the "extreme" events right now.

ImTheZobi
i got one to trade you. what do you have to offer?

I really don't have that much stuff so I guess itdepends on what you're looking for. I'll have to take a look later tonight...
 
umm.. do you have mattes/chromes or tickets?
 
ImTheZobi
umm.. do you have mattes/chromes or tickets?

I have one or two chromes left over from the dlc I bought yesterday but I don't remember which ones...
 
can you check please?
 
Ill givve u mine 4 matte paints
 
BoostedCRX
Ill givve u mine 4 matte paints

I'll look but idk if I have any... I had a matte black but used it on my Aventador
 
can yyou righ me soon im kinda in a hurry
 
I just aquired a green F40 0/0/0 ticket if that'd do anyone?
 
ImTheZobi
can yyou righ me soon im kinda in a hurry

Damn just saw this... let my bob finish his race and I'll look...
 
i have two. one with 159 miles and other 146. which one u want and i'll take that ferrari thank u.
 
Ok I have...
GT CHROME 001-W to 004-W
GT CHROME 005-C
GT CHROME 006-W to 007-W

Hit me back soon too because my 6yo wants to.play before bedtime ;)
 
jflomario
i have two. one with 159 miles and other 146. which one u want and i'll take that ferrari thank u.

146 and done deal ;)
 
jflomario... sent you a request (assuming that is your PSN name)
 
Received and sent THANKS!
 
and thank you sir. Complete.
 
My 6yo is already enjoying the "almost" replica of dads car ;)

Thanks again...
 
Glad to help. Love the old 80s/90s camaros.
 
I have an 83Z28 irl and the kids love it. 1st and 3rd Ben Camaro's are where its at in style...

Well and now 5th gen...


I think we need a Camaro only challenge here ;)
 
jflomario
Glad to help. Love the old 80s/90s camaros.

Well at least until 92 :-P

My kingdom for an actual 3rd gen premium in this game ;) :-(
 
then you still need one?
 
I might be interested in a second one....
 
great then when will you decide? XD
 
Well what do you want for it?
 
I listed them above...

2 of them?
 
Back