IRS 2.4 Hours of Nurburgring | Fred takes overall win, Tetsu takes Cup Class win

Please don't be that guy to deny us the chance at combining lobbies if you know there's a good likelihood you will just retire the car and quit. We're all in it for the endurance and having a room with 8 or 9 to begin with and then having people drop like flies takes the fun out of it for everyone.

Please don't be that guy to deny us the chance at combining lobbies if you know there's a good likelihood you will just retire the car and quit. We're all in it for the endurance and having a room with 8 or 9 to begin with and then having people drop like flies takes the fun out of it for everyone.

Good news is, we have 30 minutes to figure out. :lol:

I echo @Whitetail on that.

If you're planning/intending to leave early due to one thing or another then it would be best to let everyone know ahead of time than holding back the chance for a bigger room.

To answer everyones questions about official race chat rooms, We will be using Discord.

Lobby A will be using Online Racing Room 1
Lobby B will be using Online Racing Room 2

In the event of a merged lobby, everything will revert back to Lobby A and Online Race Room 1 on Discord.

I try get out way for lead cars in the race. If I mess up anyone try to pass me I’m sorry. I race once on Nurburgring 24H race track. I love McLaren 650S GT3 and it was fast when Fuel was half way and handle well. On the pace lap my car touch grass and hit the wall and I got engine damage and front wheel damage that way I was going to pit road before green flag.

Congrats on the win @Freddude. Sorry I yet again couldn't compete despite my best efforts. Running that race on softs with my driving style on a controller would have been suicide, not that running on mediums was any better.

Thanks to the organizers and everyone who took part. Not sure when I'll race again but I'm sure I'll see you again soon.

well then.. this race was absolutely worth staying up for! :D

Thank you guys for the many congratulations.

Boy.. what a race that was.. had a great and tough battle with @DaGiBUS for pretty much almost the whole race and it sure was exciting and it sure was worth it.
the car felt really great to drive but I also loved the competition.

Also congratz to my fellow snek boi @TetsuKobura for his class win ofcourse! :cheers:

And also a big thank you to @Antares26 for making this event happen, I really loved it and glad I was part of it! Looking forward onto what’s next.

Last edited:
Final race results! Once again, thank you to everyone who participated, and we hope to see you on future events from us at IRS.

upload_2019-5-26_21-20-8.png

Thanks for your work Noir, I had a great time preparrng and ultimately enduring the challenge. Given the prospective field size I am pleased with completing the event in tenth place.

Bummer the internet was not on my side, but appreciate the efforts to let me race, regardless. Thanks for hosting it. :)

Back