IRS 2.4 Hours of Nurburgring | Fred takes overall win, Tetsu takes Cup Class win

IRS Nurburgring 2.4H
Qualifying Results

View attachment 823163
View attachment 823164

Since we have more than 16 drivers confirmed racing for tomorrow's race, the race will be split into two lobbies.
Lobby A will be hosted by myself (PSN: CWM_NoirAntares) and Lobby B will be hosted by @damonc84 (PSN: damon84c)
The lobby split will be as follows:
View attachment 823166

@Freddude @DesertPenguin @Jacob Falcon @Alan_2134 @TetsuKobura @Herimopp89 @RoadRageDudez @CAB114 @AngryEater @Miguelinho @DaGiBUS @Whitetail @kpstormie @nascarfan1400 @Dylan @aceboy127 @cbcvabch
Holy crap I have a chance to get a class win!

IRS Nurburgring 2.4H
Qualifying Results

View attachment 823163
View attachment 823164

Since we have more than 16 drivers confirmed racing for tomorrow's race, the race will be split into two lobbies.
Lobby A will be hosted by myself (PSN: CWM_NoirAntares) and Lobby B will be hosted by @damonc84 (PSN: damon84c)
The lobby split will be as follows:
View attachment 823166

@Freddude @DesertPenguin @Jacob Falcon @Alan_2134 @TetsuKobura @Herimopp89 @RoadRageDudez @CAB114 @AngryEater @Miguelinho @DaGiBUS @Whitetail @kpstormie @nascarfan1400 @Dylan @aceboy127 @cbcvabch
Considering the quality of the field here I am quite happy to get 3rd in class! Looking forward to the race! :D

Part of me is happy this is happening tonight, but another part of me is going to be dreading the aftermath, since there's a Super GT race, and an F1 race a few hours after that...

Oh man I wanted to be with ace and damon. The chatter will help pass the time. Maybe we can do a party chat between both lobbies, whoever gets in first

How many laps are we running tonight? Event says lap based but can not find a count anywhere. Thanks in advance.

tenor.gif

Going to take a guess and say if there's 3+ who don't show, rooms will be combined to form one full grid?

If start gets delayed due to lobby combining I might have to start the race and only run about half distance. Gotta see my fiance and I'm already pushing it with running this one so late.

A lobby can start its race as soon as everyone needed in the lobby is present and is ready to start.

The scheduled start's there to be a hard limit, that it will be the latest time a lobby can start the race.

Back