IRS 2 Hours of Interlagos (Multi-class Endurance)|Friday December 20th 9pm Eastern|16/16 Slots Taken

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 155 comments
@aceboy127 For the teams, is it in class only? Or are there going to be combined team scores across the classes?
There will be no combined scores for this as it is a single event. Typically though in the championships the scores for the team are calculated in each class individually.

Wanganghost beat you to #71, you'll have to choose something else.
Its ok. Ill change mine to 7
In the meantime. My livery is all done
8D711738-4EAA-4C43-A69E-A2123C7F8A33.jpeg 6D63F5F3-FD55-4BB4-95BD-617A7FAD4492.jpeg

Looks like it could easily be reduced to 4 classes (dropping TCR and Cup 1) so far
Yeah, I'm keeping my eye on it. Qualifying is a week from Friday, so I'll make a decision by at least Monday/Tuesday next week.

Just filled out a second registration form with my team name and primary sponsor.

Edit: Livery will be done soon.

2nd Edit: I will also be missing the first qualifying session hosted @aceboy127

I would like to join in this event (I know, I've said this a lot lately and then had to pull out, but this time I shouldn't have anything be coming up!) Besides, I need to get back in this game with Laguna Seca coming out!

I would like to join the GT4 class, here is my information.

PSN: pie4july
Classification: GT4
Car: TBD
Number: 147
Team: Geology Autosport
Sponsor: TBD

Are both qualifying sessions necessary to attend? I won't available Friday evening

Last edited:
I noticed a few guys have asked if both qualifying sessions are mandatory. They are not, but you will need to attend at least one unless we make a prior arrangement for a private session.

Alright, so qualifying session 1 is 4 days away. It looks like we will have nearly 1 full lobby for this event. As was previously mentioned, I will be pulling the classes with no interest, in order to avoid a class with 2 or less entries. So that means the only classes that will be participating are CN, GT2, and GT4. Those of you who are undecided should make a choice ASAP, so the organizers can be prepared for qualifying. I'm going to be updating the documents and the OP to remove any information about the other classes, look for that to be updated shortly.

Alright, so qualifying session 1 is 4 days away. It looks like we will have nearly 1 full lobby for this event. As was previously mentioned, I will be pulling the classes with no interest, in order to avoid a class with 2 or less entries. So that means the only classes that will be participating are CN, GT2, and GT4. Those of you who are undecided should make a choice ASAP, so the organizers can be prepared for qualifying. I'm going to be updating the documents and the OP to remove any information about the other classes, look for that to be updated shortly.

Looks like 15 thus far including the wallflowers.

I am going off of memory but 1:36.5 ish should be a good bench mark.
ill go and try a few laps now and see what the deal is. i am doing low 1.32 in a gr3 so this event may be a bit above my pay grade to be honest

yep. doing low-mid 1.38... ill sit this one out

Last edited:
Back