IRS 2 Hours of Interlagos (Multi-class Endurance)|Friday December 20th 9pm Eastern|16/16 Slots Taken

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 155 comments
There might be a chance I'll have to back out as I forgot that I purchased my Star Wars movie ticket for that night. I think I got the late show, but accidentally deleted the email so waiting for the theater to contact me to confirm.

Alright, so qualifying session 1 is 4 days away. It looks like we will have nearly 1 full lobby for this event. As was previously mentioned, I will be pulling the classes with no interest, in order to avoid a class with 2 or less entries. So that means the only classes that will be participating are CN, GT2, and GT4. Those of you who are undecided should make a choice ASAP, so the organizers can be prepared for qualifying. I'm going to be updating the documents and the OP to remove any information about the other classes, look for that to be updated shortly.

I will have to run the second session, hoping my Red Bull Jr. is still good to run that day

I am going off of memory but 1:36.5 ish should be a good bench mark.
ill go and try a few laps now and see what the deal is. i am doing low 1.32 in a gr3 so this event may be a bit above my pay grade to be honest

yep. doing low-mid 1.38... ill sit this one out
I just did a custom arcade race with the exactly lobby settings and barely managed a 39.4xx. Unless I'm missing something, a 36 seems way too fast and mid to low 38's seems a bit off the mark too.

Maybe it was 38.5 all I remember was it was .5 lol

Edit: consistent low 40's to high 39's are doable

I just did a custom arcade race with the exactly lobby settings and barely managed a 39.4xx. Unless I'm missing something, a 36 seems way too fast and mid to low 38's seems a bit off the mark too.

Edit: consistent low 40's to high 39's are doable
Ok that's more like it. I'm like mid 39's at best on a full tank, just wanted to make sure. ;)

Edit: Livery all set and ready to go.

6197517151768708100_0.jpg

Last edited:

ah, that was on RS, ill try with RH...

edit - did 3 laps in the m4 and got a 1.40.5 so if that is relatively close to the standard here then count me in

Last edited:
ah, that was on RS, ill try with RH...

edit - did 3 laps in the m4 and got a 1.40.5 so if that is relatively close to the standard here then count me in
If you are interested, please fill out the form linked in the first post.

The entry list is updated as of this post. I have made the decision to switch to the GT2 class, with only 3 entries I felt like throwing myself in the mix as well.

Sorry about that. 21
No problem, it's fixed.

On that note we are back up to 16 signups. I'm still going to plan on 1 lobby for now. I will also plan on closing signups once the qualifying session gets underway Friday evening.

@aceboy127 can i get some details about qualifying, is it a 2 hour session where we can do as many laps as we like, or do we only have 2 laps to set a time at some point within that window (ie out lap, 2 qual laps, in lap)?

@aceboy127 can i get some details about qualifying, is it a 2 hour session where we can do as many laps as we like, or do we only have 2 laps to set a time at some point within that window (ie out lap, 2 qual laps, in lap)?
Going off of special events in the past year for IRS, it should be a 30 minute session.

EDIT: 20 minutes. Just checked OP.

Going off of special events in the past year for IRS, it should be a 30 minute session.

EDIT: 20 minutes. Just checked OP.
What he said. The plan is to open the room at the specified time and run 20 minute sessions as participants are ready. I myself will be spectating to ensure clean laps. I will keep the room open for as long as there is interest. If you are in the lobby you are not expected to make an attempt right away, but if you do not wish to have session count against you, then do not enter the track. It will be made clear when there is a live session and when it's just practice.

Back