IRS 2019 2.4 Hours of Le Mans | Race complete | Congratulations to our winners

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 1,012 comments
  • 72,097 views
do we have an LMP1 lobby yet? just checking in case i cant see it
 
Not yet. Should be up in a couple minutes.
 
no worries. thanks for the update. just working on my livery.

such a time sucker.:dopey:
 
Hey @aceboy127, @DcrRaikkonen (GTP_Crim) is taking over the wheel of the #64 Corvette as GearHead can no longer make the race.
 
the way things or going for me rn, i may have to miss qualy, unless a lobby could be set up tomorrow.
 
finished my testing in lmp2, 3:23's are probably gonna creep on the boards, but if someones running 3:22's, they are either from another planet, or they are professionals at making their corner cutting look clean.

? pole seems to be around 3:26. are you sure you have the correct car and regulation specs? or you have some serious pace, a shame you missed qualifying. :grumpy:
 
? pole seems to be around 3:26. are you sure you have the correct car and regulation specs? or you have some serious pace, a shame you missed qualifying. :grumpy:
I don't believe the 3:23 for a second. It's already hard enough trying to get a 25.
 
VLN is running a 90 min race at La Sarthe tomorrow at 1330 central if you already haven’t had enough testing. Same settings.
 
Okuma LM24.png

​
Decided to whip up a poster reminiscent of the ones that Corvette Racing hands out during autograph sessions.
 
What tires are we actually going to be using during the race under normal conditions?
 
Free choice of any racing tire.

I know, I meant what tires are people actually using, since every endurance race I’ve been in there’s usually only one tire everyone uses.

Just seeing if we’re actually using RSS. If we are I don’t know if I’ll race, not interested in driving on that for 2 hours. Qualifying was painful
 
Last edited:
Wow what a race between between the 7 and 8 of Toyota at Le Mans. The conspiracy theories begin.
 
Oops, wrong thread
 
Last edited:
I know, I meant what tires are people actually using, since every endurance race I’ve been in there’s usually only one tire everyone uses.

Just seeing if we’re actually using RSS. If we are I don’t know if I’ll race, not interested in driving on that for 2 hours. Qualifying was painful
Definitely not the RSS especially given the wear rates.

RS is kinda risky but worth a shot so maybe RMs on the regular?
 
VLN RING RATS room up for practice and a race if we get enough bodies
 
@aceboy127 is it still possible for me to get a private qualy session later or no?
 
need some bodies in vln.. did a 14 lap test and we are about to di another. Room VLN Ring Rats
 
Is anyone doing a practice session later this evening? Some testing and a race maybe?
 
@GTP_Nail was fun... good thing for testing out the cars :)
we will do it again on Wednesday afternoon in the same room. Very good patience on your part when encountering the GT3's in the Dunlop esses,,
 
Is anyone doing a practice session later this evening? Some testing and a race maybe?
I'll be up @ 8:30 central
We did 3 14 lappers and a couple of 4's...fun and profitable.
 
Back