- 3,506

- Essex
- CWM_StormPacer
That was him hashing up the quote; I was the guy who asked. Lol cheers.It's in the "Track Settings" spoiler tab of the OP. Check it out:
Track Time:15:00
Lap Counts:
- Lobby 1: 42 Laps
- Lobby 2: 41 Laps
- Lobby 3: 40 Laps
That was him hashing up the quote; I was the guy who asked. Lol cheers.It's in the "Track Settings" spoiler tab of the OP. Check it out:
Track Time:15:00
Lap Counts:
- Lobby 1: 42 Laps
- Lobby 2: 41 Laps
- Lobby 3: 40 Laps
It's in the "Track Settings" spoiler tab of the OP. Check it out:
Track Time:15:00
Lap Counts:
- Lobby 1: 42 Laps
- Lobby 2: 41 Laps
- Lobby 3: 40 Laps
Sorry that's my bad. Those lap count will be for the green flag race laps. We will add a lap for the formation lap.i dont think @aceboy127 ever specified if that includes the formation lap or not. Just for clarification. if the room is set up for 40 laps, then they are racing for 39 laps in Lobby 3?
room ID?
Oh, my bad. I likely noticed your post, but just been so busy here it probably got lost in the list. I'll get it fixed.@aceboy127 GTP_Crim (@DcrRaikkonen) is driving the #64, not GearHead. Looks like you forgot to change that.
Multi 26-17Was a great little race practice last night, learned what works and what doesn't on the car. A shame the Toyota has that annoying rear end kick-out in the low speed otherwise my tune would become a LOT more efficient on the tyres! As it stands, my tyre efficient tune may still need tweaks that can allow me to reduce the kick, so I'll keep working it out.
@Whitetail no worries on the Aston tips... glad they're helping.
Of course. What time were you thinking?@aceboy127, any chance I can get a session for tonight for Qualifying?
Hopefully I'll be back home by 8pm my time (so currently in 1hr 45mins).... any time after that is ok.Of course. What time were you thinking?
I just opened a practice room friend only. No races planned but for anyones useAnyone up for some Le Mans practice?
Joined the Lobby - but you no there.I just opened a practice room friend only. No races planned but for anyones use
Congratulations! Wishing the best for mom and baby!@aceboy127 i hate to say this but I don’t think I’m going to make it tomorrow night my wife’s having the baby today if I can make it I will but I doubt I’ll be able to sorry was really looking forward to this like Nürburgring
Sorry, something came up. Probably won't be on at all tonight.I am back home, will be firing up the PS4 shortly.
Congratulations!! :Cheers:@aceboy127 i hate to say this but I don’t think I’m going to make it tomorrow night my wife’s having the baby today if I can make it I will but I doubt I’ll be able to sorry was really looking forward to this like Nürburgring
Damn. Nah fair enough... hope things go ok.Sorry, something came up. Probably won't be on at all tonight.
@TexasJDC can you find out if @Jw_wk1010 is planning to run tomorrow?
OK, did you ever set a lap for qualifying?Yes I am
No sir I am fine with being on the tailOK, did you ever set a lap for qualifying?