IRS | Blancpain GT Challenge - Season 1 Complete | Season 2 Jan. 2020 | Currently: Exhibition Races!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DesertPenguin
  • 857 comments
  • 43,145 views

For the future, only real world tracks or open it up to fictional tracks?


  • Total voters
    32
I have just updated the OP with the updated BOP. Just some minor tweaks. I expect close racing among all contestants. Audi may be bad on fuel but it's still a pretty car. Show it some love :)
 
Series Announcement​

Autodromo de Interlagos has been added to the race calendar, between Mount Panorama Circuit and Brands Hatch GP.
 
Might make an entry into this. Thinking about it.
Might have to hurry up. It's filling up quick now that I announced how many spots are left :lol:
 
I will miss some races due to prior engagements so I guess I could be considered part time...
 
Top Performance Motorsports drivers aceboy127 and CAB114 are going to be driving the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3 this season.
 
...so is the race tonight?
 
Thread title says "Test Round". If anyone's around we'll put together a mock race but not if there's only a few of us. Only one two people spoke up and they only said maybe. If we get more half the grid or more then we'll do a mock race or something.
 
Will be available tonight.
 
The Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3 slots are all taken. It's a fun car that's easy for liveries. No wonder it filled up fast like the BMW.

We currently have 13 drivers. Instead of a last minute test, I am scheduling a mock race at Barcelona for next week. This will get us sorted and create some excitement for the start of the series. Tell your friends to check it out. We currently have 3 spectator spots :)
 
Welp, I was just about to get off GT3 and go get some practice before the race. Might open a test lobby if nothing is gonna be scheduled.
 
Yea tonight is too last minute. Only a few chimed in so is what it is
 
Throwbacks to some classic BMW liveries (BMW M1 art car, BMW V12 LMR), courtesy of @Sinyster
20190704173555.jpg
20190704173623.jpg
 
This sounds like fun, I’d like to join if there are any spots left.

Team Name: CnF Racing
PSN: CnF_Pigems
Car Number: #8
Primary Sponsor: CnF Racing
Car: Honda NSX
 
Last edited:
This sounds like fun, I’d like to join if there are any spots left.

Team Name: CnF Racing
PSN: CnF_Pigems
Car Number: #8
Primary Sponsor: CnF Racing
Hey man, thanks for coming by! You're missing the car choice but you told me Honda NSX. Still going with that?
 
Hey man, thanks for coming by! You're missing the car choice but you told me Honda NSX. Still going with that?

Oops, sorry about that. Yes Sir, I’ll drive the NSX please and thank you. :cheers:
 
I'll do my best to make as many weeks as possible. Should be fun

Team Name:
TBD
PSN ID: Jeeves_ACBC
Car Choice: Honda NSX
Car Number: 18
Primary Sponsor: TBD
 
I'll do my best to make as many weeks as possible. Should be fun

Team Name:
TBD
PSN ID: Jeeves_ACBC
Car Choice: Honda NSX
Car Number: 18
Primary Sponsor: TBD
Awesome, welcome!

With that we are full and can take reserves. With a full grid do you guys wanna get going next week or still hold a mock race?
 
Awesome, welcome!

With that we are full and can take reserves. With a full grid do you guys wanna get going next week or still hold a mock race?
I'd like for the Walkenhorst to have it's BOP finalised.
 
I’ll sit out of this series. Best of luck everyone.
 
Back