IRS | Blancpain GT Challenge - Season 1 Complete | Season 2 Jan. 2020 | Currently: Exhibition Races!

For the future, only real world tracks or open it up to fictional tracks?

• Total voters
I got my livery started this morning, not quite finished yet though. Does it pass inspection so far?
FAF6EF04-C4C2-4BD5-B93E-517B43CD8DBB.jpeg

F914ED49-B061-42B4-B6E3-7C05A402B61E.png

1790AAF5-1E00-4745-9675-FFA4928BEBD4.png

Last edited:
I think so, but it's hard to see the details. Is it shared in game to look at the spinning preview?

I'm going to see Spider-Man: Far From Home in a bit so I'll check it later.

I think so, but it's hard to see the details. Is it shared in game to look at the spinning preview?

I'm going to see Spider-Man: Far From Home in a bit so I'll check it later.

Yup, it’s shared in game. There wasn’t much room under the head lights for the Pirelli logo so I put it down under the fog lights instead so it could be a little bigger, hopefully that will be ok. :cheers:

@rex1825 @Rob Pardun @FireEmblem10 @Kross24 @DaGiBUS @TNR_KING_FILO @Antares26 @aceboy127 @CAB114 @damonc84 @Herimopp89 @TetsuKobura @Alan_2134 @Pigems

We now have a full grid with two drivers interested in signing up as reserves. I'd like to get everyone's opinion on moving the start up a week and beginning this Friday, July 12th. Is everyone ready with their tunes and liveries or should I give you guys an extra week?
I'd be interested in another week. I'm perfectly fine with a preseason test race this week, just to make sure everyone is acquainted with the rules and whatnot.

@rex1825 @Rob Pardun @FireEmblem10 @Kross24 @DaGiBUS @TNR_KING_FILO @Antares26 @aceboy127 @CAB114 @damonc84 @Herimopp89 @TetsuKobura @Alan_2134 @Pigems

We now have a full grid with two drivers interested in signing up as reserves. I'd like to get everyone's opinion on moving the start up a week and beginning this Friday, July 12th. Is everyone ready with their tunes and liveries or should I give you guys an extra week?
I think preseason will be good to get e everyone I'm the car and also allow you to check out liveries and what not

I’m good with whatever the group decides. :)

Are tunes allowed to be adjusted between races? As in tuning the car for the track at hand each week?

I'm using Ferrari 488 GT3 livery from Season 2019, if it is OK with you I'm ready :)

I think I've been forgotten in your registered drivers list...

I have no preference on start date, but I have a family commitment July 19. So I just ask for some sort of race this week (either test or legit race) to get my car all sorted. (Didn't realize tunes were allowed until just now)

I think I've been forgotten in your registered drivers list...

I have no preference on start date, but I have a family commitment July 19. So I just ask for some sort of race this week (either test or legit race) to get my car all sorted. (Didn't realize tunes were allowed until just now)
My bad did it real quick. You have a proper registration right?

Sounds good.

I'm also taking the Aston Martin (for now) and my sponsor will be GT Omega. I may change cars after the shakedown.

Hey everyone. Just a heads up, I went to turn on my laptop this morning and it's completely broken. Can't even boot into safe mode. I will be working from my cell phone for the next few days until I get a new computer of some kind. Probably a laptop or chromebook if there's a good deal. I only need it for internet browsing, spreadsheet data entry, downloading movies, and watching YouTube/Twitch. What more can a laptop do that a chromebook can't that I really need to have? Any suggestions?

Hey everyone. Just a heads up, I went to turn on my laptop this morning and it's completely broken. Can't even boot into safe mode. I will be working from my cell phone for the next few days until I get a new computer of some kind. Probably a laptop or chromebook if there's a good deal. I only need it for internet browsing, spreadsheet data entry, downloading movies, and watching YouTube/Twitch. What more can a laptop do that a chromebook can't that I really need to have? Any suggestions?

That sucks man, I hope you get fixed up soon. I don’t even own a computer anymore, just an iPad and an iPhone, they do everything I need. :)

I'd like to be able to design decals for myself. Yknow, loading a side view of a car to get shapes right and things like that

Back