IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DesertPenguin
  • 1,326 comments
  • 63,771 views
Just got home and saw. We are now friends 👍
 
Promise made, promise kept. Mac n Cheesus coming January 2020.
mac n cheesus.png
 
I'm always around but it would be nice to do something when everyone else can show up too.
 
Feel free to speak up guys
 
Between 8-12 or so EST? That's my time window
 
I could probably be on around 9ish as well.
 
Hey, @DesertPenguin sorry if it was already posted, but do you have a tentative start date in mind?
 
I'll release the BOP the day after I get it from Herimopp and Car Selection will be the day after that. That gives you 24 hours to test before deciding.
 
I'll release the BOP the day after I get it from Herimopp and Car Selection will be the day after that. That gives you 24 hours to test before deciding.

-8 hrs give or take to sleep. -8-12 work day food bathroom break children kinda putting a pinch on people don't ya think.
 
Back