IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

Sign up. Confirm availability each week. If there's a spot you will be informed that you are racing. NOVA does it really well where he makes a new conversation with all reserve drivers the week of each race. Reserves confirm in a first come first serve basis. This works well to ensure a fair chance to those that really want to race. I'm going to do the same each week.

Sorry for the question since this is my first time running a series that potentially runs with 2 lobbies. Will there be a confirmation for the exhibition race or?

It's just my way of saying I can't race every week because of time constraints. But the Triple race only comes up once a month and because I'm already committed to racing that day its just makes it easier for me to race on that day.

It's just my way of saying I can't race every week because of time constraints. But the Triple race only comes up once a month and because I'm already committed to racing that day its just makes it easier for me to race on that day.
Totally understand. It's good to know there are people around to fill spots if they can. Can you commit to 50% of the season?

Then you're fine. If you could only join once or twice I'd say just stay in touch and I'll let you know when a spot is available. Look out for the reserve driver confirmation (for now) and if we get more drivers there will be a major announcement to deal with two lobbies.

I'm at a doctor but real quick can everyone can confirm attendance for this Saturday? I'll make a conversation for the reserves when I get home in about an hour.

Edit: Reserve Confirmation Conversation has been sent out.

Last edited:
Exhibition Race Day Confirmation

Pro Division (4/12)
@DaGiBUS
@Antares26
@aceboy127
@TetsuKobura
@Herimopp89
@TNR_KING_FILO
@Dylan
@LANAtron
@Neutty - Yes
@llNovall - Yes
@BGCaligula - Yes
@Jw_wk1010 - Yes

Am Division (2/3)
@DesertPenguin - Yes
@WanganGhost - Yes
@LuisT_99

To Be Classified after Exhibition Race (0/1)
@tincanofdeath

I already know Neutty and Nova will be in the Pro Division even though we don't have enough IRS data for their driver rankings. I'm not sure about tincanofdeath. Once qualifying is over we will know which field to put you in and you will be informed before race start so you're in the right place.

Last edited:
Confirming for this Saturday night. Are we to choose the car we are aiming to acquire?
There will be a new registration form going up on January 3rd for car selection. This gives everyone the week to decide and change their mind while they still can. After the Exhibition Race you can change your car only once and before the season starts on January 11th.

Formation Lap regulations have been updated.

Due to the smaller Am Division field and frankly close pace between Pro and Am drivers there really isn't much of a division anymore; as such we have decided to remove the field gap between Pro and Am divisions. We will all race together with one set of points for the entire field. The points system will be updated as well to provide a tighter spread between positions, creating a fairer fight all the way down the field.

Pro Division (3/12)
@DaGiBUS
@Antares26
@aceboy127
@TetsuKobura
@Herimopp89
@TNR_KING_FILO
@Dylan
@LANAtron
@Neutty - Yes
@llNovall - Yes
@BGCaligula
@Jw_wk1010 - Yes

Am Division (1/3)
@DesertPenguin - Yes
@WanganGhost
@LuisT_99

@tincanofdeath

I already know Neutty and Nova will be in the Pro Division even though we don't have enough IRS data for their driver rankings. I'm not sure about tincanofdeath. Once qualifying is over we will know which field to put you in and you will be informed before race start so you're in the right place.

So which division am I in you posted me in am and now it says pro no notice no message doesn't matter to me either way but a courtesy heads up would be great.

Sorry, but thanks for picking up on it. You and BGCaligula will be Pro as aceboy has informed me of their pace in ARL.

Pro Division (3/12)
@DaGiBUS
@Antares26
@aceboy127
@TetsuKobura
@Herimopp89
@TNR_KING_FILO
@Dylan
@LANAtron
@Neutty - Yes
@llNovall - Yes
@BGCaligula
@Jw_wk1010 - Yes

Am Division (1/3)
@DesertPenguin - Yes
@WanganGhost
@LuisT_99

@tincanofdeath

O and I forgot ghost and you have the same pace so u really don't have an am class lol

I know, it's just that most of the time I'm having an off day. When I get my **** together I'm decently fast. That's why we decided to make the change. Gives everyone a fighting chance at the overall. Or at the least the illusion of it. We all know the podiums will mostly consist of Anatares, Neutty, and Herimopp. We just have to get their jimmies rustled enough to pounce 👍

I have a race that ends right at 9pm est. Will be joining immediately after. So I will be there just potentially late!
You should be fine. Nobody has a problem with any of the time options so we're gonna keep it the same as last season. Qualifying will be from 9:00 - 9:20 so you'll have plenty of time to get some laps in.

I’ve got a question, though.

In the case we end up getting enough cars for two lobbies, how will the race(s) be scored? If it is like ARL where it’s straight up go from the start, then not a problem, but manual formation laps put a risk of one lobby getting to the line faster, which could mess with the results.

EDIT: I just realized it will also will mess with cautions since you would have to precisely time the caution in both lobbies, along with making sure all cars get to the line in time. Another way around that would be light mechanical damage, making it near impossible to get engine damage unless you punt someone or yeet a wall.

I know, it's just that most of the time I'm having an off day. When I get my **** together I'm decently fast. That's why we decided to make the change. Gives everyone a fighting chance at the overall. Or at the least the illusion of it. We all know the podiums will mostly consist of Anatares, Neutty, and Herimopp. We just have to get their jimmies rustled enough to pounce 👍
Really need a division between wheels and controllers lol

I’ve got a question, though.

In the case we end up getting enough cars for two lobbies, how will the race(s) be scored? If it is like ARL where it’s straight up go from the start, then not a problem, but manual formation laps put a risk of one lobby getting to the line faster, which could mess with the results.
You bring up a good point that we will discuss. Sign ups have dwindled off so I don't expect to have any in the next few days. We'll have an update before the season starts.

You guys make it sound like I’m fast.... I’m a little fast in spec cars but when it comes to tuning you can count me off the pace.

Tuning isn't everything. You have a natural speed that comes out in whatever you drive. That's what SNAIL helps train as well, getting used to different car styles. You'll do fine.

Back