IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DesertPenguin
  • 1,326 comments
  • 63,771 views
You guys make it sound like I’m fast.... I’m a little fast in spec cars but when it comes to tuning you can count me off the pace.
You qualified faster than 9 other GTE drivers at Le Mans, so your not slow. :lol:
 
You guys make it sound like I’m fast.... I’m a little fast in spec cars but when it comes to tuning you can count me off the pace.

Dont make me come knock some sense into you boy.
 
Ok, so I thought it's about time I gave this a shot. I've never tuned a car before, but I've got a couple guys to lean on for assistance *wink wink*.

I'm confirmed for the exhibition race. I'll try to keep up :ouch:
 
Exhibition Race Day Confirmation
​

Pro Division (4/12)
@DaGiBUS
@Antares26
@aceboy127
@TetsuKobura
@Herimopp89
@TNR_KING_FILO
@Dylan
@LANAtron
@Neutty - Yes
@llNovall - Yes
@BGCaligula - Yes
@Jw_wk1010 - Yes

Am Division (1/3)
@DesertPenguin - Yes
@WanganGhost
@LuisT_99

To Be Classified after Exhibition Race (0/1)
@tincanofdeath


I already know Neutty and Nova will be in the Pro Division even though we don't have enough IRS data for their driver rankings. I'm not sure about tincanofdeath. Once qualifying is over we will know which field to put you in and you will be informed before race start so you're in the right place.
Im there
 
Thanks. We just need a few more to make two nearly full lobbies. C'mon, I'm sure you can get a few ARL guys to step up instead of doing a mock race.
Im thinking about it seriously, but I have the Mrs, to contend with. I'll keep my eyes on this and MAYBE sign up as a reserve.
 
Remember, the term "reserve" is being used loosely. There's a chance we may run two lobbies even if both are only 10 drivers. I don't want anyone being left out if they are able to race. We have to sort out the overall standings if such a change were to be made.
 
Ah, what the heck, you convinced me (or rather I convinced myself). There’s enough good people here to make up for the crappy class of car
Umm... okay.... At least you'll have some proof that I finish races, if you still care about that crap. :sly:
 
Back