IRS Fugu-Z Monday night Race Meet - Rounds 9 and 10 - Tokyo Expressway South Outer Loop.

Which tire compound do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Car is ready :)

full

Great racing tonight guys!!!!

Have any of you ever had a problem with the throttle sticking on the Fugu?? It happened to me again this week, last week too, on laps 4-5 of tonight's 2nd race. I was watching the on screen throttle bar when it was happening but it showed no throttle input even though it was hanging up. I will check the replay and see if you can hear it. Thanks

Never mind, I could see the throttle bar hanging up a little, I hadta check my pedals, hitting the wall must have fixed it:banghead::banghead::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Hello again guys.

Would anyone be interested in joining me later tonight for some test driving/racing of another one make idea I have?

1981 Porsche Turbo on RH tires.
100% power and reduced wieght. Not sure but i think i had the weight at 86%. Something like 2453 lbs.

I'll open a chat. Anyone who wants to test with me can join the chat and then I can set up a lobby.

I don't know if I will make it. Currently battling a health issue and have a doctors appointment at 2:30 to figure out next steps. Depends on how I'm feeling.

Back