IRS Fugu-Z Monday night Race Meet - Rounds 9 and 10 - Tokyo Expressway South Outer Loop.

Which tire compound do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second race start was a bit hairy but was pretty good after that. Hard to pass with these cars unless the guy in front of you makes a mistake. Definitely wasn't ready to get back to racing though, my head feels like it's going to explode. Here's some video starting with my epic save and the last few laps of @Timlour and I's battle. Tried a few times to get past but couldn't make it stick.

Second race start was a bit hairy but was pretty good after that. Hard to pass with these cars unless the guy in front of you makes a mistake. Definitely wasn't ready to get back to racing though, my head feels like it's going to explode. Here's some video starting with my epic save and the last few laps of @Timlour and I's battle. Tried a few times to get past but couldn't make it stick.

That's great racing!!!

That's why I asked lol. With x3 and short-shifting I can get 14 laps. Didn't know if a pit stop was intended or not.

Looking forward to this one. This car is lots of fun at Maggiore West:
PS_Messages_20200817_194937.jpg

Due to an unfortunate chain of events, I’m currently on the phone troubleshooting a machine at the shop with the night shift. Imma have to scratch tonight. If I can get it back up and running in time I’ll try to join for the second race

Great racing last night but we missed
@DesertPenguin @aceboy127 @Neutty @R1600Turbo and some others.

I had some great battles with @racefan88 @fastone371 and...beleive it or not - @Timlour

The car was phenomenal at Magiorre and I'm really looking forward to racing it at Sardegna. Hope to see more of you guys there.
Sorry, spaced it while watching a video game play through. I'd say at this point if it doesn't involve GT4 cars I'm probably just going to wait until GT7.

Back