IRS GT4 Championship Series - Series Complete! Season 2 starts soon!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 517 comments
  • 28,227 views
Hey guys, you will notice that now I have taken the time to calculate the percentage of ballast to be added and the resulting weight of the car for each driver going into race 4. I hope this is helpful and, as always, check my work.:lol:

Edit: these figures are posted right under the Ballast Tracking sheet that I posted.
 
OKAY!

Everything is updated - points, pictures of results and ballast tracker..

I had a heck of a time but got it done. Who is racing this Saturday. We will be at the Red Bull Ring.
 
OKAY!

Everything is updated - points, pictures of results and ballast tracker..

I had a heck of a time but got it done. Who is racing this Saturday. We will be at the Red Bull Ring.

Here, here. I fully intend on being there.
Thank you for your efforts, sir. They do not go unappreciated.
 
Can I join you now if I haven't raced since Race 1?
 
Can I join you now if I haven't raced since Race 1?
Yes. We still have openings. Please use the following format to sign up:

PSN ID =
Car Choice =
Car Number =
Primary Sponsor=
 
PSN ID = tympache
Car Choice = Ferrari 458 Italia
Car Number = 77
Primary Sponsor= NGK

I'll take a closer look at the cars allowed for the race and update this post again soon.
 
Last edited:
PSN ID = tympache
Car Choice = TBD
Car Number = 77
Primary Sponsor= Privateer :D

I'll take a closer look at the cars allowed for the race and update this post again soon.

Okay. I'll add you as soon as you update.
I started work on my livery too. This baby is going to be pale blue :)
Primary Sponsor means the logo of a Major sponsor. It's not a reference to a team name or anything. Everyone is a privateer this season.👍
 
I’m still struggling with my new TP3a pedals....hopefully I’ll get to try em Saturday.
 
my rig is a Bob Earl Formula rig in which the floor plate end where pedals mount is bent up at 45 degrees so normal pedals, when mounted are in the normal formula position. The TP3 is made for flat floor mounts. I I have placed the pedals on the 45 degree slope but the pedal mount, while very heavy metal, still moves around and the pedals are slippery. So I found rubber to cover the pedals and velcro strips to hold all in place. The pedals, even w/o the spring mod, are massively better than stock Tmaster and moderately better than g27s with the ricmoteck mode.
 
Once you get situated you will be very happy with them.
 
Last edited:
yeah but I may out for tomorrow’s race as there are bits and pieces everywhere :crazy:
 
Can I put it on the engine? :p
@SDM_Viper did you feel a difference in tire wear and performance due to the added weight/ballast? I seems like there was but I'm not sure because I haven't raced with you often enough.



Oh yes, I absolutely felt it a bunch, I absolutely had to drive and push the crap out of the car to get P2.

SDM_Viper
 
That was an epic race!

@fastone371 pretty much ran away after the about maybe 8 laps but @SDM_Viper @Bass Addict @nico4711 and I battles it out for a long while. After the pit stop 3 of us were battling back and forth for position.

I'm very pleased with how the series is turning out and I want to thank you guys for participating.

I may be proposing some changes to next season to further refine the racing and keep things engaging. I will post up my thoughts on this and post a poll before next season.

We are at the midway point so I will post up the standings and ballast changes asap.

Thanks again guys for the great racing.
 
Back