IRS Michelin Prototype Series Season 2 - Congrats to GTP-Bambi and CWM, your Champions!

• Thread starter damonc84
  • 152 comments
@damonc84 Are there any special rules about track limits at the exit of turn 4? The game allows you to run really wide without getting a penalty. But they also do it in real life, so just wanted to see if it's allowed.

@damonc84 Are there any special rules about track limits at the exit of turn 4? The game allows you to run really wide without getting a penalty. But they also do it in real life, so just wanted to see if it's allowed.

Wide at turn 4 will be allowed, just be careful on re entry, seen some interesting things happen on the exit of 4 in a crowd because of that

Fair warning, the further out you go the you run the risk of getting dirty tires so be careful for Turn 5. Saw this happen in the GT4 races last season.

I think the game doesn't hit you with a penalty until you drive beyond the green astro, so you'll be fine as long as you rejoin before the astro ends.

Please let me know once it is known if there will be space for me tonight since I am a reserve.

Also, assuming there is I see I have a stop/go penalty to serve- just confirming it is the end of the first racing lap (lap 2 on the counter) I will enter the pits the car will come to a complete stop and then I can exit the pits.

Please let me know once it is known if there will be space for me tonight since I am a reserve.

Also, assuming there is I see I have a stop/go penalty to serve- just confirming it is the end of the first racing lap (lap 2 on the counter) I will enter the pits the car will come to a complete stop and then I can exit the pits.

Yes

BTW, have a practice lobby up, will be afk till the official lobby open time.

When @Antares26 executes the classic CWM pre-race carnage:

B17CD9D0-CE2D-4EAF-98E9-0261AD47C303.gif

D75AC1AD-48C0-44A7-88F1-4FAEF0D476E9.gif

One More Time!!!

Results and Points Standings have been posted from the Nurburgring, this Friday final round for the season at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. Look forward to ending the season on a high note and crowing some champions on Sunday after everything is said and done.

May 22nd - Spain 1H - Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (Afternoon 16:30)
Race Length: 35 Laps (including Formation Lap)

Entry List
Host/Safety Car: @damonc84
[Div.1] #9 @Whitetail
[Div.1] #17 @Storm_SP17
[Div.1] #22 @FD3SSpiritR

[Div.1] #25 @bloodyboyblue
[Div.1] #26 @Antares26
[Div.1] #55 @Herimopp89
[Div.2] #109 @DesertPenguin

[Div.2] #112 @Neutty
[Div.2] #113 @The Gran Finale
[Div.2] #115 @racefan88 (R)
[Div.2] #124 @Kross24
[Div.2] #127 @aceboy127

[Div.2] #133 @Ruslan (R)
[Div.2] #179 @Drummer79
[Div.2] #188 @LANAtron
[Div.2] #193 @Clean Racer
[Div.2] #196 @Alan_2134

Last edited:
If this method isn't hard to do it might be better since people talk about streaming causing issues sometimes. 👍
Live race streaming can be risky if everyone's connections aren't great. The one streaming might have a decent connection and have no issues but the additional load can them appear quite laggy to other people they don't connect well with. At worst it can boot the one streaming off the lobby just out of nowhere.

Back