IRS MX-5 Cup - Series finished. Thanks to all who participated

Just wondering how many of you that raced last night used the setup below? Its what I used and I had a very difficult time keeping up with the top 4.
I'm not real adept at tuning....

Tuning will be allowed in this series.
My Set Up:

Ride Height = 4.17, 4.21
Natural Frequency = 2.00, 2.00
Anti-Roll Bars = 6, 5
Damping (Compression) = 66, 66
Damping (Rebound) = 93, 93
Neg. Camber = .6,1.8
Toe = 0.0,0.0

My gear set:
Top Speed - 143mph

1st - 3.187
2nd - 2.382
3rd - 1.892
4th - 1.570
5th - 1.362
6th - 1.235

Final - 2.866

I used that exact setup just with the final gear pushed up slightly to 2.900. I also tuned my LSD to 10 20 15 and put brake bias to -5 toward the front and that made turn 1 nice and stable for me. I made these adjustments right before qualifying based on feel. When I entered the room I was using that exact setup.

I can work with you during the week to test setups for next weeks race or just send you the tune I end up with. Clean racers tune is pretty good off the bat but the LSD and brake bias adjustments I made just make it feel more stable for me.

I used that exact setup just with the final gear pushed up slightly to 2.900. I also tuned my LSD to 10 20 15 and put brake bias to -5 toward the front and that made turn 1 nice and stable for me. I made these adjustments right before qualifying based on feel. When I entered the room I was using that exact setup.

I can work with you during the week to test setups for next weeks race or just send you the tune I end up with. Clean racers tune is pretty good off the bat but the LSD and brake bias adjustments I made just make it feel more stable for me.
Thanks @Whitey093 I would appreciate that!

Just wondering how many of you that raced last night used the setup below? Its what I used and I had a very difficult time keeping up with the top 4.
I'm not real adept at tuning....

Tuning will be allowed in this series.
My Set Up:

Ride Height = 4.17, 4.21
Natural Frequency = 2.00, 2.00
Anti-Roll Bars = 6, 5
Damping (Compression) = 66, 66
Damping (Rebound) = 93, 93
Neg. Camber = .6,1.8
Toe = 0.0,0.0

My gear set:
Top Speed - 143mph

1st - 3.187
2nd - 2.382
3rd - 1.892
4th - 1.570
5th - 1.362
6th - 1.235

Final - 2.866

I used the same setup at Kyoto along with some gearing changes and brake bias changes I made during the race. I shouldve made a gearing change but didnt have time too last night. The racing was great last night between everyone.

Glad to see you guys talking set ups.

My intent is to continue hosting races with this car after this season. It was always meant to be a car for road courses. I hadn't run it on ovals at all until the idea of using it as a support series came up. I'm glad it did though. The car is a hoot at those tracks.

Herimopp is correct, there is a race this friday. We did take a week off in the Indy Lights series, but used that week to make up round 1, which didn't have enough participants to take place.

Hey guys, I plan to run a the MX-5 at the new track tonight. Just two races, unofficial like. Then we can switch to some of the newer cars.

Anyone interested?
What time are you planning on doing this? I am interested. I typically can get on after 9pm EST.

I'll be on hopefully sometime around 9 central if I see you guys on I'll join in catalunya looks fun but some technical parts to it aswell

I know this is probably a dumb question but does the next season start this friday or in a few weeks?
The series will be moving to Tuesdays in two weeks. I will still host informal events with the MX-5 on Tuesday nights until I can get a new thread up and running. Due to my RL work schedule I am only available Tuesday night on a weekly basis. Keep an eye out for a different IRS event on Friday nights.

It's a 2 minute plus lap at Catalunya. I think 5 lap races would be best for tonight. That way late comers can join in if they miss the first race.

Lobby will be open at 8:30pm eastern so folks can practice. First race shortly after 9pm. See you guys there!

I know this has been a long time coming, but I thought it was due justice for all those that competed. Here is the final standings for the championship.
y4mMHXd9fDhYG4ANBv7DoJhbH7oM6eExi_HreDq1DOrspGeozIfyKahyfXP3uaPAZ58q8pgE81EfpMnjtRdQh8Wgo8JiBpfpAmUN6ZImuDx8rLTnIdRdTm4Jm4tLhmVu3FZwv6tYqLFwE3RZtu1qEikKpuC3K41v9EhU8KeF1Mo2dDCVnMx-GtXVWevzqbCQUbvKF8mZ_cksPqlNQjCQwBldQ

Back