IRS | Renault Sport Trophy | Am Drivers Wanted! | Saturdays 8:30p EST | November 16: Round 6: Spa

When should we race at Spa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It gives me an idea of your pace, but also if we get a large enough pace delta between the front runners and the rest we will have a split Pro-Am Championship. If not then scrap the idea and everyone is in it together. With the Blancpain series it was beneficial to split the field. It's mostly for people that are new to IRS and we don't have a driver ranking for them yet. I'm sure aceboy127 will know where to put you.

It gives me an idea of your pace, but also if we get a large enough pace delta between the front runners and the rest we will have a split Pro-Am Championship. If not then scrap the idea and everyone is in it together. With the Blancpain series it was beneficial to split the field. It's mostly for people that are new to IRS and we don't have a driver ranking for them yet. I'm sure aceboy127 will know where to put you.

Wherever Noir isn’t

Honestly a good experiment might be for the Pro guys (or just the top Aliens) to use the Gr.3 version of the car. Something to look into for future seasons. That, or Pro on RH tires and Am on RM tires.

He'd probably be pro, because I think he has a bit of speed on me. Although I'm going off of experience in Gr.4 cars.

@DaGiBUS, @KermitSenpai, @Colonel_BMW, @binarytheory, @LANAtron, @LuisT _99, @billbader, @tincanofdeath, @Thiago Reiser

Hey guys, this is the new series I was talking about in the Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge thread. There are already a few familiar faces here so you'll have a grand ol' time.

I have also updated the driver list with a detailed expansion including everyone's full registration info. Everyone new should add me as a friend on PSN as the race lobbies are Friend's Only. We've got 9 drivers so far and that can be fun, but I know we can fill a lobby

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Yes! I want to join!
Team: Vinif Racing Team
PSN ID: RappyThePro
Sponsor: Mission Winnow and others
Expected championship: AM, but I'm not sure
@Neyrox, would you like to be my teammate?

You are aware that the races are at 3am your time? Also, Neyrox has a teammate already. If you don't get a teammate then you will be an independent driver.

Just don't go divebombing Turn 1 on Lap 1 and claiming you needed to do that to overtake. That's not how this works and you will be penalized accordingly. Race clean, race smart, have fun.

Just don't go divebombing Turn 1 on Lap 1 and claiming you needed to do that to overtake. That's not how this works and you will be penalized accordingly. Race clean, race smart, have fun.
Nooo, don't worry. In the Miata Series it was a mistake, that's not the way I drive in every race don't worry. I'm very clean, but at that moment I really knew I didn't have the pace to fight for the win, so I did that. Won't do that again.

at that moment I really knew I didn't have the pace to fight for the win, so I did that.
There is no excuse for that kind of driving and if you feel that certain situations require you to do so you may want to reconsider your entry. Please take your time.

There is no excuse for that kind of driving and if you feel that certain situations require you to do so you may want to reconsider your entry. Please take your time.
You didn't understand. I didn't want to divebomb, I wanted to brake later, as the exit from the first corner isn't really important in the traffic. Didn't expect to hit someone as I broke REALLY late.

You are signed up for this series but be aware that clean driving is of the utmost importance and a race can never be won in the first lap but can most certainly be lost.

You are signed up for this series but be aware that clean driving is of the utmost importance and a race can never be won in the first lap but can most certainly be lost.
If you think I'm not clean, put me out of the championship, but if the only unfair thing that comes to your mind is that divebomb forget it.

I sent you a private message. The penalty system is in place for a reason. I don't expect to have to use it, but it's there. :cheers:

Hey all this talking about what happened in another series...let it go and look to the future guys it was a mistake that he has clearly learned from...just saying

His excuse is the flag beside his name
Should I laugh? Probably. I was so stupid doing that, the fact is that I don't like the Miata sometimes, and the stock setup really destroyed my pace. I made a great setup which made me feel comfortable, but unfortunately I couldn't use it. Anyway, I'm really sorry for what I did.
His excuse is the flag beside his name

Team Name: Top Performance Motorsports
PSN ID: GTP_TrackBound7
Car Number: 7
Primary Sponsor: A&W Root Beer (if I can find some decals)
Expected Division: Pro? (GT5 was my last online racing, but if Ace thinks he will be in Pro, I might too...I used to be able to hang with him)

Back