IRS | Toyota 86 Racing Series | Mondays 9p EST | BIG FINALE TONIGHT: Dragon Trail - Seaside II

FUJI is Toyota's home track who is sponsoring the series, you might want to keep those feelings to yourself...:cool:

Edit: Regarding the poll, are you wanting to run the nordschleife or the full N24?
My vote is for whichever one allows us to run as many laps as possible and spend the most time there. :sly:

I'm going to have to learn Nordschleife?? I had a heck of a time just getting my gold on circuit experience. It takes a long, long time to become familiar with with The Green Hell, I cant imagine how long it would take to get fast there

Nah. Just overall I'd rather keep to the normal sized tracks. There really isn't much room for passing and that's why I wanted to use the 24H layout with GP track included. But most votes are for a normal format and a 20 minute race with the longer 24H layout would definitely only be three laps. I enjoy short tracks with more laps because each lap is another opportunity to perfect your line or learn something.

I’ll race it with you gentlemanR.
Any time. Love the green hell and honesty havent given it a go much in gtsport. I need to change that.

2-3 lap races on n24 are loads of fun. All the action happens early there anyway. Teaches patience, proper driving and proper racecraft. Best track in the world.

Edit: *disclaimer - i used to race on a team called the Green Hell Heathens around here:lol: ; i might carry some bias.

It's always been called the GT variant in the other games so I was used to that. I didn't even realize it's called something else in-game because I move through the menus so fast. No reason to call it short.

Public practice lobby is now open. I like how we can have up to 62 characters now so I can better advertise the series.

0475-4279-5451-0605-4212

• Weeks 2-4
    • 9:00 pm - Lobby opens. Practice begins.
    • 9:30 pm - 20 Minute Race 1 (Reverse Grid Based On Championship Points)
    • Break
    • 10:00 pm - 40 Minute Race 2 (Start Where You Finished Race 1)

I will be working late again tonight, I doubt I will make it. If I do I will be easy to pass with not 1 lap practiced there.

Don't worry I rarely practice and just enjoy a nice race when it all gets started. I'm looking into low boost for Season 3. Ideally it will be enough to bring you back to the pack but you will still have to work to get around someone when you actually catch up to them.

Back