IRS | Toyota 86 Racing Series | Mondays 9p EST | BIG FINALE TONIGHT: Dragon Trail - Seaside II

Round 2 tonight at Blue Moon Bay Speedway Infield A. That's a mouthful lol

Just a reminder we may have some drivers this week that didn't race last week. Being that we are doing reverse grid based on points and they have 0 points they will start up front for Race 1. The order will be the order they enter the room in.

After doing some practice races with the rolling starts I'm coming around to it. It doesn't start you as far apart as I thought so we're still all close just not side by side.The new physics also make it a little easier to correct oversteer but you have to be quick with your hands on the wheel. Good luck tonight everyone!

I am terrified of lap 1 turn 1.
That's what rolling starts are for 👍
Might be late tonight but I'll be there
If you know you can be in the lobby by 9:45 I will make that the start time. Gives everyone more practice which is always good. You and @Ryan Kirk right? Is there any way you can get your boss to let you leave a few minutes early?

Tonight saw some overly aggressive driving. I don't know if it had to do with impatience from the room issues or what but it's uncalled for and we know better. I will get a chance to look at all the replays tomorrow and make an assessment on how to go forward. Please bear with me and the other stewards as we take care of this. There may not be a statement until later in the evening so please be patient with us. Some of this is all new to me and I want to get it right for the betterment of all of us.

My opinion is that heavy damage is having the opposite effect. It seems the driver who is the victim of someone else's mistake is taking most of the damage.

Example: someone touches your bumper in a turn and you hit the wall head on. Who is really being punished?

It has been brought to my attention that I caused some serious damage due to me breaking late. I just want to apologize for my reckless driving. @DesertPenguin this is why I don't want points for the championship and why I want to just chill in the back of the field, to avoid any conflicts.

I feel bad that you might not have anyone to race against all night but if you want start every race at the back then so be it. 👍

Thanks for the races last night. I know there has been some tension as a result, and I’d like to share my opinions after reviewing replays of each race.

There is no doubt BMBIA was a tougher track with regards to passing, and there were several incidents as a result. Almost everyone was at fault at least once throughout the three races, and almost everyone fell victim to someone else’s mistake. While many of these incidents could have been avoided, it didn’t seem any drivers had ill intent.

I also believe the conflicts would not have been present had there been a common chat for all parties. I believe communication in real time would have immediately resolved any issues, instead of allowing parties, while unable to communicate, create a grudge.

Thanks,
Joshua

I like the discord idea. I also apologize for any contact I made, none of it was intentional. I'm still trying to find the best way to locate cars on my flank. Any contact I did make I did my best to give up the position, or I was usually the one to suffer the most.
Particularly want to apologize to Texas in race 2. Seriously thought I had cleared you in that turn.

I like the discord idea. I also apologize for any contact I made, none of it was intentional. I'm still trying to find the best way to locate cars on my flank. Any contact I did make I did my best to give up the position, or I was usually the one to suffer the most.
Particularly want to apologize to Texas in race 2. Seriously thought I had cleared you in that turn.
It's understandable man iv been there thanks for the apology....best way to see other cars is using the radar

Back