IRS Yokohama Prototype Series Season 1 | The_Noir_Antares and Clockwork Motorsport are champions!

How would you prefer to score team points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I had such a fun time making a music video for the IRS 2.4 hours of Le Mans

(If you haven't seen it, find it here!)

That I have decided I'm going to do it every time we race!

Coming up shortly we will watch the pole winner go from first to worst and back to first! Still can't believe the comeback by @Jens Pedersen. Absolutely incredible.

It's almost time to play ball for the upcoming race. Since I wasn't able to for the first race, I may as well do a livery reveal now.
play ball.jpg

PRE RACE REMINDERS
  • Please refer to the race timeline in the OP for the lobby opening, qualifying and race schedules. These times will be strictly observed so please also refer to the Late Attendance Rules if you expect to be late.
  • If you are expecting to join the lobby late/unable to attend the race, please inform the race officials through this thread, Discord server or the PSN group chat.
  • Everyone is encouraged to take a thorough read of the OP so everyone is familiar with race procedures.
ROUND 2 - ITALY 1H
Autodromo Nazionale Monza

• For the first two chicanes and entrance of Ascari chicane, kerbs are the absolute track limits. Four wheels over the surface of kerbs are still considered on-track, but having even one wheel beyond the inside edge of the kerbs is already considered off-track.
  • For the exits of both Lesmo corners, Ascari chicane, and Parabolica, only up to two tires can be placed over the green runoff. Having more than two tires going out onto the green runoff is already considered off-track.
  • When entering pit lane, please stay on the right side of the track as soon as exiting the Parabolica to make your intention to pit clear for all cars behind you.
  • When exiting pit lane, you are allowed to fight for position in turn 1, but do so carefully. Rules on crossing the white line on pit exit will be strictly observed.
Please confirm your attendance for the race by posting in this thread. Any unconfirmed full-time driver slot at 12 hours before the race will be open for our Reserve Driver(s) to take.
  1. @TetsuKobura
  2. @Antares26
  3. @FlyinHawaiian77
  4. @TheGeologist
  5. @GTP_Nail
  6. @Sassafrass_3
  7. @Clean Racer
  8. @Downhill Dino
  9. @damonc84
  10. @Jens Pedersen
  11. @CAB114
  12. @aceboy127
  13. @ThinkingEmoji
  14. @rex1825
  15. @DesertPenguin
  16. @bigbeefytaco
  17. @Whitey093
Bold indicates confirmed attendance
(R) Denotes reserve driver taking a grid slot

Last edited:
I can’t tune for 🤬 . I ran the first race with no changes other than aero and setting the gearbox top speed. I did this for another purpose too: I wanted a BOP NO TUNE opinion of the car to use in our Ring Rats VLN series because we are planning a two or three hour drive through the twists and turns of Interlagos sometime in the future. Could one of you fast guys pm me a couple of items: LSD and sway bars. I’m not a threat to anyone. I race for fun and my somewhat serious vintage has slowed my pace a little.:gtpflag:

I can’t tune for 🤬 . I ran the first race with no changes other than aero and setting the gearbox top speed. I did this for another purpose too: I wanted a BOP NO TUNE opinion of the car to use in our Ring Rats VLN series because we are planning a two or three hour drive through the twists and turns of Interlagos sometime in the future. Could one of you fast guys pm me a couple of items: LSD and sway bars. I’m not a threat to anyone. I race for fun and my somewhat serious vintage has slowed my pace a little.:gtpflag:

I have LSD set a 5/5/5. Sways at 7. Nothing too special about my tune. I used a basic tune found on youtube and then adjusted to my liking.

I ran default setup in race1 because i had no time to prepare. I was surprised by how competitive i was with the default setup. The only place I felt like I was losing a little was the front straight. I lost time there compared to those around me every lap but i was quicker through the tight corners than most so it balanced out. I wouldn't worry too much about the tune, just work on finding your racing line and braking points for now and then when that's maximized maybe start tweaking one thing at a time if you're comfortable with that sort of stuff.

I ran default setup in race1 because i had no time to prepare. I was surprised by how competitive i was with the default setup. The only place I felt like I was losing a little was the front straight. I lost time there compared to those around me every lap but i was quicker through the tight corners than most so it balanced out. I wouldn't worry too much about the tune, just work on finding your racing line and braking points for now and then when that's maximized maybe start tweaking one thing at a time if you're comfortable with that sort of stuff.
Agreed, the car is very stable stock.

...donno if you guys had any issues with PSN last few days, but I literally cannot be online more then 5min... It drives me crazy... My brother has same issues...

Hope you have great race tonight, have fun...

...donno if you guys had any issues with PSN last few days, but I literally cannot be online more then 5min... It drives me crazy... My brother has same issues...

Hope you have great race tonight, have fun...
I've heard a few people having quite some trouble last Thursday, but I haven't heard if it's happened again to them.

It's a shame though with these PSN issues...hope you can join us for the next rounds.

Back