Is a VW GTI Really Worth a Packet of McDonald's Szechuan Sauce?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 45 comments
  • 4,424 views
The one thing I'm really curious about, is whether or not the sauce is even good?

I mean yeah it sounds good, but at the same time this is McDonalds we're talking about.
I'm curious if it's even the same sauce.

But, all the idiots clamoring for it were the same wee babies it was given to when Mulan came out, so I doubt anyone knows for sure.
 
I'm curious if it's even the same sauce.

But, all the idiots clamoring for it were the same wee babies it was given to when Mulan came out, so I doubt anyone knows for sure.

McD's knows that's about it and when there is cash to be made, I'm sure they're not going to tell the people if it's the same thing from the late 90s to now.
 
For all we know, McDonald's probably dusted off a disused batch of sauce hidden somewhere in the back store room of a warehouse somewhere, and relabelled it szechuan sauce the second they heard it referenced in the show.

"We got them once, we can do it again."
 
This just makes me sad. I thought the Simpsons episode where the guy trades his Corvette for the last rib sandwich was just a flight of fantasy, but evidently not.
Wait, what episode was this?
 
Yet you have an avatar of based from Regular Show...yeah makes a ton of sense
That was from a few years ago... Haven't updated my avatar in a long time.,,
 
As people have said, you can make your own if you really want to try it:
 
As people have said, you can make your own if you really want to try it:

That's great if it were about getting to consume something that tastes like McDonald's szechuan sauce rather than about getting to tell people who follow you on social media that you have actual McDonald's szechuan sauce.
 
So cool how this masive madness looks from the side of viewer :cheers:🤬 What people can do just for a small pack of rare souce. But really from the other side it is cool when you can feel that taste again after 20 years, a taste childhood 'for someone'. And exactly it is just a normal oportiunity for McDonald to earn money, and held that massive hysteria.:banghead::banghead:
 
R&M absolutely is one of the most insufferable fanbases out there. FWIW, Bronies at least kept to themselves, and were mostly poked and prodded by the outside world looking for wackos to show off like some prized peacock. R&M fans are just obnoxious.
 
R&M absolutely is one of the most insufferable fanbases out there.

That was my exact statement when I first saw this hit the news :lol:

I've never seen the show and given how the fans are I don't think I'm terribly interested in checking it out.
 
The first season is worth a watch since it started long before the creators saw its popularity sky rocket with this 3rd season & the plots started reaching across multiple episodes. You can tell an older fan from a newer one by seeing who knows Tiny Rick & Pickle Rick since its the same schtick the creators decided to revisit this last season.
 
The first season is worth a watch
I watched one episode on Netflix and found it to be utterly without merit, save for the Doc Brown-ripoff character who I wanted to mow down with a combine harvester.
 
tbh, i doubt it happened, convinced it's just clickbait for that concert ticket thing.

but as people are stupid enough to fall for this szechuan sauce BS and swarm McDonalds, you never know...
I have heard buzz about the sause and people are nuts so....
 
Back