Is anybody having this problem also?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ranman20
  • 10 comments
  • 771 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,503
United States
Prince George's
Messages
Team-Piggysmalls
My GT5 is messing up.

Its showing this message

"A connection to the server could not be established.(ID = 1:536)"

Can anyone help or direct me to the answer?
 
If you're using wireless it could be interferance
If you're using wired, Restart your PS3 and router then give a status update
 
UrieHusky
If you're using wireless it could be interferance
If you're using wired, Restart your PS3 and router then give a status update

I'm using wireless, I think its because they jacked up the prices on ocd
 
No that really won't have anything to do with it mate :lol:
 
UrieHusky
No that really won't have anything to do with it mate :lol:

Oh, well maybe I'll get on GT5 tomorrow
 
Oh, well maybe I'll get on GT5 tomorrow

Time is normally the best medicine for this issue. But I've fixed it by simply restarting my PS3 and Router.
 
I get this a lot. I just restart GT5 and it's usually fine. No need to touch my router because it's nothing to do with my internet.
 
I get this a lot. I just restart GT5 and it's usually fine. No need to touch my router because it's nothing to do with my internet.

I've had cases where doing just this didn't solve the problem but a router restart did.
 
As Urie stated, this is almost always an issue with your network. Rebooting you modem and router will often fix the issue. Rebooting the PS3 may have to happen also if that does not resolve the issue.
BANG
 
Its been resolved guys thanks for the help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back