Is Boflex worth it?

Originally posted by Bimmerkid44
well, when they show the results, probably 99% of the time it is a different guy.
I think they are the same guy, I just don't think he changed the way he looked by only using his Bowflex 10 minutes a day... :D

Originally posted by Jordan
... I just don't think he changed the way he looked by only using his Bowflex 10 minutes a day... :D

:lol: stuff Jordan.

BrothaLynch
Dude, for what a Bowflex costs you can have a bench, 300-400 lbs. of weight, some dumbbells, a curl bar, etc. and still not spend $500. You would have $$ leftover to send GC a cake plate for his fruit. :P

Seriously though, that thing is like over $1000, and then you get to buy attachments and whatnot. Your looking at $1500-$1800 to get one complete. :eek: :odd: That is too much money for what you get. The only + is that the Bowflex won't take up as much room... that is the only benefit I can see.

and if definition is what your after.. Hell brother, just gets some dumbbells and get after it!!

I'm with troy on this one... Drop and give us 50!! :D

Originally posted by Jordan
Actually, guys, it's the "Bowflex", and I really wanted one myself until I started searching for third-party reviews of it on the Internet. Most people weren't happy, and free weights will give you a much better workout for your time and energy.

That is exactly right.... Free waits are totally the way to go. I had a Bowflex for quite some time, with all the attachments, and needless to say, it would be a nice "supliment", but my no means a complete strength training workout center as advertised.

I ended up selling mine, and went to the rock query for some real weights! :)

:cheers:

Exactly it's good if your just starting... which I kinda still am(and I have one and I have no problems) but once you get a little more into it I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Back