Is Gran Turismo prepared to compete with next gen physics?

Discussion in 'Kazunori Yamauchi Q&A' started by ChipChaserJ, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

You don't think it's a little uncalled for to refer to people as "dolts" because they don't read a long manifesto on the internet?:odd:

2. TRLWNC7396

TRLWNC7396

Well, the "dolt" is a little harsh, but, really, sometimes it's worth it to spend some time reading.... ;)

3. ChipChaserJ

ChipChaserJ

I wasn't bothered one bit because he didn't seem to notice that nobody but him was talking about the ps3.

4. ChipChaserJ

ChipChaserJ

I have to apologize for the comment that I made. I looked at that guy's profile and some of his posts and had discovered that he is developmentally disabled. It is wrong to take stabs at the handicap and I shouldn't have made a knee jerk reaction like I did. Sorry.

Streeto likes this.
  5. TRLWNC7396

TRLWNC7396

I'm high function autistic. I have a college degree. Who are you talking about?

6. xiando

xiando

It's a tough question that I suspect won't be answered directly. If you're asking whether PDI will glom onto someone else's models, ie, DriveClub or Forza, or whomever, I suppose it's possible but I suspect they'll continue to use and improve their own models and those they create with their partner companies, rather than complying with someone else's standards. Truth is, most of their limits right now do seem to boil down to the ever out-of-date Sony game-console hardware on which it runs, along with managerial issues intrinsic to the culture of the company.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    JKgo and TRLWNC7396 like this.