Is GT and Pokémon alike

  • Thread starter Thread starter Com Fox
  • 67 comments
  • 4,479 views

Is GT and Pokémon alike


  • Total voters
    88
Messages
11,449
Australia
Central Coast, NSW
Messages
Com_Fox5
Messages
EelX 5
I love both games but I see some similarities:
*You level up your B spec driver and Pokémon.
*You can hold up to 6 B spec drivers and pokémon
*Your goal is to get to the top (Pokémon league and dream car championship (Nurburgring 24hour for some people)).
*Your other goal is to collect them all.
I'm sure there are others.
What do you think.
There are rules in this forum:
1.No saying which one is better.
2.No attacking people on there opinions.
3.No calling people fan boy.
4.You are not allowed to pick no based on the genres.
 
Last edited:
troll. that's cool.
 
So your original post got locked and you decided to repost exactly the same, 30 minutes later?

Cool. 👍
 
So your original post got locked and you decided to repost exactly the same, 30 minutes later?

Cool. 👍

I think it was for (txt)* text writing.

@OP (Original Post(er)) :sly:
Dont forget, we can take photos and collect all kind of different stuff.
My knowledge on pokemon stops here.
 
Last edited:
Is GT and Pokémon alike?

They are both video games.

Mind. Blown.
 
You can spend money to make your Pokemon and cars better :L

Car races are the equivalent of Pokemon battles!
 
I'll ask my son, he played Pokemon. :indiff:.

Does pokieman have cars in it?:dunce:

I'm going with NO, M-kay.:dunce:
 
Car races are the equivalent of Pokemon battles!
Honda Beat used ACCELERATE. It wasn't very effective.
 
i've never seen a pokemon drifting...
 
Damn, emoticons don't show up... It was a 'crying with laughter' face :L
 
Nicely helped out with a double post. :sly:

I suppose there is a lot of "collect them up" about both games.
 
To an extent, all video games are the same. They are all compiled of color changing pixels.

/thread
 
Both have a massive fan base that is likely to attack anyone who likes the competition(Pokemon/Digimon to GT5/Forza), if that counts.
 
I heard Pikachu broke the Nurburgring lap record..
 
Toyota+Pokemon+Car+Pikachu.jpg
 
This guy cruises around a town over from mine... Scary...
C56F44FE-E064-4C61-B68F-7B955C876A0A-567-0000007C57E850B5.jpg
 
I made another thing that there alike on original post.
 
Minty
Both have a massive fan base that is likely to attack anyone who likes the competition(Pokemon/Digimon to GT5/Forza), if that counts.

People still compare those two? :confused:
 
I can actually see where OP is coming from to be honest. I've noticed the comparisons purely in the 'collect em all' sense.
 
Yes, there is definitely a collect em' all aspect to GT5. Cars, paints, museums, horns, suits, helments. A lot of people do seem to treat it as a collecting game as well, just look at the marketplace forum.
 
I love this thread. And, honestly... I can see it. I could see a fan cross of this in the future. :P Turismon! Gotta crash 'em all!
 
Honda Beat used ACCELERATE. It wasn't very effective.

Best Quote ever. :lol:

-------

Anyways if you look past the obvious, then yeah, they're very alike. :)
Especially considering the fore-mentioned "Gotta Catch 'em All" aspect of both games. :)
 
It looks like though people disagree
 
Why does it look like people disagree?
 
Congratulations! Your BMW M3 has evolved into a BMW M5!


Now to look for my DS...
 
Back