Is GT and Pokémon alike

  • Thread starter Thread starter Com Fox
  • 67 comments
  • 4,479 views

Is GT and Pokémon alike


  • Total voters
    88
I seem to remember in Pokemon Red you could have a Bicycle. Or that might have been Diamond. But I voted no, aside from the "collect them all" thing, they arent similar at all.
 
Last edited:
1. To be the very best, like no one ever was.

I can't think of more. XD
 
To buy them is my real test.
To drive them is my cause.
I'll race across the land.
Anyone want to keep going?
 
Ok....

GT5, Gran Turismo
Premiums are the Champions!
GT5, Gran Turismo
Prremiums are the Champions!
Chaaange into Premium models
Tooo save the Digital World

Damn it, wrong song!
 
Fiero used START!
Attack missed!
Fiero was burned.

I wish the Pontiac Fiero was added to the game...

Tandems = Battles
"Supra 2.5gt, I chose you!"
The oponent sends out Spirit R FD.
Supra 2.5gt used WEIGHT TRANSFER!
It wasn't very effective.
Spirit R FD used FIENT DRIFT!
Critical hit!
Supra 2.5gt used POWER-OVER!
It was supper effective!
Spirit R FD fainted.

Hey, I can dream...
 
Pretty simple how it is, there is really no concept of battling in GT.

I saw in GT5 Arcade Mode there is "2-Player Battle."
I'm glad they put this mode in so we can battle out this poll in GT5 Arcade Mode.
:)
 
Back